Tickets with Vacation Packages?

AC7179

Registered
Hi, guys! I have a vacation package with two rooms at the HRH. We also bought two day, two park tickets. Looking at my email, it says I can pick up the tickets at Will-Call or the front gate ticket window. I'd love to avoid an additional line if possible. I see the app has a place where you can enter your tickets if you have the bar code. I don't have that, but is there a way I can get it? Or could the hotel print off my tickets upon check-in? My reservation is for next month and paid in full. Thanks!

The hotels are not owned by Universal. They can’t access your Universal tickets (Its not like Disney where it is a one stop if you are staying on property) but there are separate ticket desks at every onsite hotel. If you are arriving during regular business hours you should be able to use the ticket desk at the hotel lobby.

We picked up a bunch of various tickets at the ticket desk at Sapphire falls a couple weeks ago. No line and took just minutes - have your email or order number handy. I prob had to show ID too. Anyway it moves fast even if there is a line. (The times I have done it )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter