Tiffany confirmation

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
I made our reservation for Tiffany online yesterday, got the confirmation today but the confirmation was lacking all the deatils of our reservation. Is this normail for Tiffany? The only detail is the arrival date in the subject line. Should I call to confirm the details? or just assume that everything is okay?

I think calling a few days before you leave would be the safe thing to do. It's what we did when we used Tiffany :)

I called in my reservation a few days ago for my December trip. I didn't get a confirmation #, or anything like that, so I am going toi call a few days bfore my trip to confirm the pick-up time at the airport. Also, I am doing a split stay (AKL and YC). The person I talked to on the phone suggested that I re-confirm my return pickup the day before. When there are split stays, he said that sometimes their computure "drops" that info, so a re-confirmation is a very good idea.

53 days and counting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter