TigerCheer2009's Lose 30 and Not Gain It Back Plan! (Add comments please!! Welcome!)

Another inch down, GRD is here, another inch down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 40! 40! 4-0-4-0!!!!! :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Walked 15 minutes. Had to get away from all the fooooood in my house! (walking in flip-flops is not such a great idea, :rotfl2: ) Dad's priming as of right now!

Snack: one Dannon Light n Fit Cherry Vanilla yogurt :love: :love: :love: the stuff! That and the lemon custard... mmm! ;)

Toodles and have a good :sunny: :sunny: weekend!

Yahoo! Room is painted and I painted not only the walls...but 4 Hidden Mickeys and parts of the ceiling. 15 mins.

D: from last night, mini pizza w/ pepp./sausage
B 2 slices of brother's pizza
L: so far, mashed potatoes...yum but not filling enough. Will probably add a sandwich or the taco salad (version: hamburger meat, shred ched cheese, lettuce and "tomata")
MS was light n fit cherry vanilla yogurt, AS??
D: ???

24 oz water down, 96 left to go!!! Rock on and have an A+ weekend all!!!

Dinner was Chicken, Cheesey potatoes, corn and roll.
NS was 2 oz hard cheese and 10 crackers. There was a cheeseburger in there and I left it alone!! :cheer2: go me!!

B: ham n scram, 2 pieces butter toast, milk, 6 pieces smoked sausage

.5 inch is GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Healthy eating and portion control really DO make a difference!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: to everyone for an AwEsOmE weekend!!!

L: 2 tuna fish samiches, 2 mugs tomato soup, 3 of 5 mugs of h20 done.
D: Spaghetti, meatball, two breadsticks.

Exercise: 11 minutes.

Have a wonderful day! :flower:

5 more minutes of exercise walking the neighbors dog and a bit of cheese as a snickie (snack). Only 200 mins. to go!

Was in a Hungry Stuffyourface mood yesterday. So I had a cereal bowl of pasketti and two meatballs. Better than my alternatives.

B: ham n scram w cheese and toast w butter
L: tater tots
S: one glass of water. Am not feeling that hunger-ish today. It went all gone yesterday!!!
D: ????

Exercise: 30 mins playing basketball, 3 running errands. 33 in total.

Have a great day all!!!!

1.5 inches gone is AWESOME! :banana: :banana:

Healthier eating, exercise, and protion control really do make a difference. Keep up the good work. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Thanks Lesli. D: SUbway, my usual order.

Another inch down, also. I'm doing the 100day cheat free challenge for juice McyD's and chips/bad snacks. There was McyD's in my house...and I didn't eat it!!!! Today I also started on Fitday.com!!

Dinner; 1 three cheese/chicken quesa. pocket from Hot Pockets, and a cheeseburger w/ no bun. I am not going to eat after 7 pm for the rest of this week.

12 minutes biking.

Hey!

Glad you found you way to fitday.com. Isn't it awesome! It's so cool to have all the numbers there where you can keep track of things.

Another inch gone! That's awesome! The magic of portion control and exercise!

Hope you had a great day!!! :flower:

See! You are doing something right, 'cause those inches are coming off! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

pearlieq said:
Hey!

Glad you found you way to fitday.com. Isn't it awesome! It's so cool to have all the numbers there where you can keep track of things.

Another inch gone! That's awesome! The magic of portion control and exercise!

Hope you had a great day!!! :flower:

I did, thanks!!! It is really awesome, it's inspiring to see what you actually eat, in numbers. Thanks for the kind words. :wizard: to you, pearlieq!!! (yes, portion control and exercise are good. I've switched up my exercise.)

Lesli54 said:
See! You are doing something right, 'cause those inches are coming off!

I think I am doing something right...exercising and not eating after 7 pm really helps. Thanks!!!!

B: ham n scram, apple slices
L: deli turkey on bun, salad with no dressing
S: strawberries
D: ???

You are a workout fiend! :banana: Look at you go! I also noticed that your meal choices are getting healthier. Keep up the GREAT work! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Lesli54 said:
You are a workout fiend! :banana: Look at you go! I also noticed that your meal choices are getting healthier. Keep up the GREAT work! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Thanks...it's fun and I can't eat when I'm busy. I'm going out to buy some of those smart-meals for the freezer.

B: ham n scram, apples (6.5)
L; mashed potatoes and gravy, roll, 12 oz water (6)
S: tomato (0)
D: taco meat, au gratin spuds (16)

Had to use four point five flex points today!!!!!

Exercise: An eighteen minute mile. Seven minutes playing volleyball. 5 minute walk home.

12 minutes biking, 1 cup of pudding (I couldn't resist...anyway it's not bad. It qualifies as a milk serving!!! :) :)) Bye!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter