Timandlesley's ROAD TRIP TO DISNEY!! ARE WE THERE YET!?!6/28 TR is up, link on pg.47!

I wanted to make sure I got on here and wished you a safe and happy holiday! You are going to have so much fun and I can`t wait for your TR!

Enjoy!!!!!:cool1:

Have a GREAT trip!!!! I am really looking forward to your tr. Can't wait to hear all about the surprises.

What an awesome day that will be sharing Disney with your friends! :) It will be so nice for your 2 families to be back together in WDW again!

I can't believe how close you are getting to your trip!!!

Loved seeing your old photos again...reminds me of how adorable (inside and out) your kids are!:goodvibes Can't wait to read your TR and hear all about what you think of the summer additions.

I still haven't even read you and Diane's TR that is already finished!:eek: I have been so behind lately! However, it is nice knowing that little treat will be ready and waiting for me when I get a chance!:goodvibes

Good luck in the final preparations! So excited for you!:banana::banana::banana:

Have a wonderful, sunshine filled, amazing trip! I can't wait to hear all about when you return and see pictures of a skinny Tim!! Try and get some sleep tonight.....TOMORROW you are headed for FLORIDA!!

Tim, Lesley & family I hope you have a wonderful trip!! I am sure you are very busy about now but have a great time & I cannot wait to hear all about it!

:banana: Just got back from Iowa and couldn't wait to see your 'this time next week' updates. Love them! And I love how you already have pictures to help you along:thumbsup2

Lesley, it all looks so great!!! I am glad that you are seeing so many people that you know there! We have travelled lately with other families, so my DH has instituted a "no visiting" policy on this trip...he just wants for us to watch our own kids (Instead of everyone else's) for a change!!
Thanks! We aren't to a "no visiting" policy, love doing it with friends!

:lmao: I remember this from your TR last year!!!!
070640x480.jpg

Sounds like a fun day! How neat your college bud will be there with her family.
The pictures of my kids trying to cool off always crack me up ; )
In case I don't get back here before you leave, have a safe and magical journey!!!! pixiedust:

And LOTS of updates and pics!! :thumbsup2
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Stopping by to wish your family a safe trip and magical time. Enjoy!! :wizard:
THANKS!!!!

Woo hoo for Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and a great day hanging out with friends! Make sure you pack your misting fans for this day!!!
Just packed them today and extra batteries, THANKS!

That's awesome that you get to hang out with your friends! They'll get to see way more than they would alone!
Thanks, can't wait! Yes, she said she's excited that I will do the thinking for her : )

Next Friday sounds wonderful with disney magic and friends.
Can't wait!

Sounds like you have another great day planned. Don't you just love AK ... Nemo show ... Everest ... Safari ... good times. It is nice you will get to visit with friends on your vacation.

Good luck with your packing!
Good times indeed, can't wait. PACKING IS DONE!!!!!!!:banana:

What a great day that will be! AK! Love Kali, too! And with friends! Enjoy it! Safe travels this weekend as you head out to Orlando! :goodvibes
I can't wait. Kali is such fun, I'm always the one who ends up SOAKED!
Best of luck packing and with the drive! I saw a YouTube video of the fireworks and they look pretty good although I will miss Wishes. Can't wait to read your review of them. Also you are going to love Main St Electrical Light Parade. I loved it growing up and can still hum the music to it from my very old Park music CD's. Take lot of pictures and we will all be waiting for you when you get back!
Thanks! I don't want to see any spoilers, can't wait to experience it for ourselves. I will take a TON of pics, no worries:thumbsup2

What a great Disney day!
Thanks!

Sounds like a FUN way to spend the day with SO many friends!!!!!! Enjoy it girlie!
Thank you!
I wanted to make sure I got on here and wished you a safe and happy holiday! You are going to have so much fun and I can`t wait for your TR!

Enjoy!!!!!:cool1:
Thanks so much!!!!

Have a GREAT trip!!!! I am really looking forward to your tr. Can't wait to hear all about the surprises.
Thank you!

What an awesome day that will be sharing Disney with your friends! It will be so nice for your 2 families to be back together in WDW again!

I can't believe how close you are getting to your trip!!!

Loved seeing your old photos again...reminds me of how adorable (inside and out) your kids are! Can't wait to read your TR and hear all about what you think of the summer additions.

I still haven't even read you and Diane's TR that is already finished! I have been so behind lately! However, it is nice knowing that little treat will be ready and waiting for me when I get a chance!:goodvibes

Good luck in the final preparations! So excited for you!:banana:
Thank you for the nice kid comments. Hope you get to our girls only trip report, it was SUCH fun!

Have a wonderful, sunshine filled, amazing trip! I can't wait to hear all about when you return and see pictures of a skinny Tim!! Try and get some sleep tonight.....TOMORROW you are headed for FLORIDA!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a safe and magical trip! :woohoo:
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Tim, Lesley & family I hope you have a wonderful trip!! I am sure you are very busy about now but have a great time & I cannot wait to hear all about it!
Thanks, can't wait to tell you all about it : )
Just got back from Iowa and couldn't wait to see your 'this time next week' updates. Love them! And I love how you already have pictures to help you along
Glad you enjoyed them :thumbsup2

Well, today was a GREAT day. We went to see the Karate Kid, OH MY GOSH, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved loved loved that movie. I think I was more excited than the kids. I loved Karate Kid growing up, this one puts the original to shame. Jaden Smith is amazingly talented.
Then we came home and we packed, got it all done in under 2 hours, WE ROCK!!!!:thumbsup2 We were able to fit EVERYTHING into the car with room to spare, even managed to stick a stroller in there for the evenings for Lauren if we need it (for her safety due to her wandering off habits). We hit the road BRIGHT AND EARLY tomorrow morning and the destination is Valdosta Georgia were I have reserved us a room, then we'll have about 4-5 hours to get to the Nick Hotel:cool1: The kids are going to go NUTS!!!
So.......... ready for one final "this time next week" post before we go?? Good! Here ya go...............................

This time NEXT week we will be waking up bright and early and heading over to Magic Kingdom with Diane, Bryan, Matthew and Eric for early morning Crystal Palace Reservations.
We will arrive bright and early before the masses:
00450.jpg

We will get some memorable shots in front of the castle before breakfast:
02950.jpg

We will enjoy plenty of Pooh hugs:
01150.jpg

Here is a video that Tim took last year when we were there, don't know why but this always makes me laugh:

After breakfast we will head to Fantasyland for rope drop:
03150.jpg

Maybe some friends will meet us there again this year:
03350.jpg

We'll definitely take in my favorite Magic Kingdom Ride:
10850.jpg

Maybe we'll get SPLASHED:
10950.jpg

I'm sure we'll have a little FRIENDLY competition:
106640x480.jpg

108640x480.jpg

(Your going DOWN Diane : )
After fun has been had by all at the Magic Kingdom I'm sure we'll head back and have fun poolside:
12050.jpg

Then we'll get showered and dressed for dinner at OHana with Diane, Bryan, Matthew and Eric.
Coconut races will definitely be had:
103_2685640x480.jpg

103_2683640x480.jpg

and drinks will DEFINITELY be consumed:
103_2672640x480.jpg

103_2673640x480.jpg

Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!

Well, gotta get the kids to bed, we hit the road BRIGHT and early tomorrow!!!!!

-Lesley

Just watched the crystal palace video. made me very excited for our nov trip, chloe will love it!! Make lotsa magic and then share on your return!!!:goodvibes

Have a great trip, Tim, Lesley, Luke, and Lauren!!!

I'll be thinking about you as you drive right past us tomorrow on your way to Valdosta!!!

Looking forward to the massively fun trip report when you get back!

Have a great trip, traveling by car to FL can be so much fun.

Love all you MK pictures, hope you will be able to see the new fireworks show.

Have a great trip to you all and to Diane's crew too!!!! Have fun making all those wonderful Disney memories once again!!! :) Can't wait to read all about them upon your return....but will NEVER wish away your trip for you----ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter