Time to arrive on EE

dcwesley

Earning My Ears
What time should one arrive for an EE morning? And does it differ by park?

If Mk opens at 9:00 making EE at 8:00 waht time is good to show up? Does Main Street open any earlier than 8:00?

Same question for AK and Oaisis.

Thanks!

During our trip in early January, we arrived at MK at about 7:40 (for an 8:00 EE). They opened the gates about 7:50. That WAS the week right after New Years when crowds were still relatively large, though. Don't know about the other parks. MK is the only one we use EE for.

Julie

when do the resort buses to the parks start running on EE mornings?

If I'm looking at EE for a park, normal park opening 9AM so EE is 8AM, what time should I be getting onto a bus at the Coronado Springs Resort??

Thanks!!

If park opens at 0800 I would typically be at the bustop somewhere between 07-0715. Typical rule of thumb is that buses start running about 90 minutes before official park opening.

Used to be that MK opened up at 0730 for EE, but that doesn't seem to happen since EE hours were reinstated.

We usually try to get to the park about 15" before opening. This gives you time to get thru security.

They used to open the parks 30" early, even if only Main Street was open, but they don't do that anymore:(

Ditto what they said. Buses usually ran about 30 minutes before EE time started- so I'd be out there as early as 7:15am if I could (on the days I planned to take advantage of EE ofcourse) and I'd get there about 15-20min before the parks opened for EE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter