Tinkerbean's "I'm not *really* showing off" spoiler thread...

In the interest of full disclosure, although I am a newbie at this...(scrappin' using the circut and making elements) I did study fine art in college for my BFA. I majored in sculpting, haven't sculpted in years now.

So that art degree is finally coming in handy now:rotfl:

I worked at Michael's for 2 years, does that count??? :rotfl2:

An art major huh, well that explains a lot. Me I don't have an artistic bone in my body, I just fake til I can make it. Honestly I have fantabulous ideas in my head, but they come out so-so when I get them on paper.

Love it! For a "newbie" you certainly are putting us to shame!

Is that ACM in Medford? I already have that cart, but if you ever see any more that cheap can you let me know? Although lets face it there are very few that I don't have.

ooo ooo me too! I'm also hoping that I get that one for my free cart. We have to go to Costco and we like the one around the corner from that AC Moore. How did you know it was on super sale?

ooo ooo me too! I'm also hoping that I get that one for my free cart. We have to go to Costco and we like the one around the corner from that AC Moore. How did you know it was on super sale?

I just happend to be there and was looking for that specific cart and there it was ON CLEARANCE...for 22.50. Again it was the only one on sale and there was only one cart - mine,mine,mine

I didn't see anymore when I was there yesterday:sad2:

Since this is my very first swap - I want to make sure the my stuff is up to par... Please let me know if I should add, change, scrap and start over any of these...Thanks
IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3438.jpg

Thanks!

I'll be putting them in the mail tomorrow...

I guess I should wait and do laundry and then mail them off huh?
teehee.gif
doh.gif
I can be such a putz...

It sounds like PO3 make 1/2. But how do you make 1/2 of 5? So make 3. I'll be sure you get 3 different ones back and send back to Holly however many she made.

It sounds like PO3 make 1/2. But how do you make 1/2 of 5? So make 3. I'll be sure you get 3 different ones back and send back to Holly however many she made.

If I had made half then I would have finished 5 of one element and none of the second element so oyu may want to ask when you get a chance.

Rebecca

I'm so glad I'll be getting one of those! Now all I need is photos of someone mowing, and as I tend to do it (check out how many Ww bonus points ;-) ) that's going to be tricky:rotfl: Time to bribe DS(14) to mow or hold the camers:thumbsup2

If I had made half then I would have finished 5 of one element and none of the second element so oyu may want to ask when you get a chance.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca. I certainly wasn't thinking along those lines. I hate to bother her, but I'll ask.

Thanks Rebecca. I certainly wasn't thinking along those lines. I hate to bother her, but I'll ask.

Don't worry about it. I will do them all ('cause you all know I'm addicted now) and that way it's all covered. AWM can just parcel them up as you see fit. Don't ask her - I really don't mind at all...

Holy moly! Those are precious! You're seriously new at this?

I am so embarrassed by my first pieces now. You put me to shame. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter