Tip: Another Use For Moleskin

jacrazy

Earning My Ears
My moleskin doubled as very strong tape.

Before I left for our trip, I wanted to bring my duct tape just in case. It tapes everything. Well, I couldn't find it. I took my new, still in the package, mister fan. When I used it the first day at AK, the cover for the batteries kept popping open and the batteries kept falling out. Then the cover would not snap shut at all. See, why I needed my duct tape? Anyway, I cut a piece of moleskin and taped it shut with that. Well, it worked like a charm our whole week. It got wet and still went on sticking.

mister fans, these things are sure cheap! Next time I'm going to try a Squeeze Breeze!!

FYI -- THIS WAS a Squeeze Breeze. I had purchased two last summer. I took one right out of the packaging and my DD used it all last summer and this summer for camp and it was just fine. I decided to bring the unopened one for our Disney trip and this one was just defective. Also the fan made an annoying sound unless I fiddled with it. It was pain. But, I made it do it's job.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter