Tipping at Kualoa Ranch, Climbworks, etc.

eablib

Earning My Ears
Very much looking forward to our trip to Oahu and the Big Island starting next week! We're going on a couple of tours (specifically the Jurassic Adventure Tour, Climbworks Zipline and Night Snorkel with Manta Rays on the Big Island). I'm not usually one to book tours like these when I travel, so I'm not sure how much I should tip. I'm happy to be generous, but don't even have a baseline from which to start from. Any advice? Thanks!

When we did Climbworks ziplining, we had three guides and tipped each of them $20. That’s basically what we tip each guide, surf instructor, etc. for tours and lessons ranging from 2-3 hours. You might want to bump that up if you have longer excursions.

We did the horseback tour at the Ranch. It was just my daughter and me and we tipped our guide $20. We were the only ones that gave her a tip, the other 2 couples did not. She was very appreciative of it.

We were just there in June and Climbworks was the highlight of our trip for me! Loved every minute! We had 3 guides at and tipped them $20 each as well.. they were great!

We did the zip lining this week at the Kualoa, it was 3 of us and I tipped the 3 guides $20 each. We were the only ones in our group that tipped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter