To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

Good morning Peeps!!!! 7 days before Christmas!!!!!:goodvibes

Hi lady Timmy,

No plans to visit the World until later in 2009, because I need to get the credit card debt to a more manageable level. Champagne tastes, domestic beer budget....

Jim

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Jim!!! I hope you never change your mind in calling me lady Timmy even after you meet me !! never been called a lady on here :goodvibes

MOREMICKEYFOR ME= MM4M (for those who don't want to type that much)

When I tell friends I am going to Disney, they say "Again?- once is enough for us" and I say, "Fine, More Mickey For Me!"

Only a few people here know my name.
Timmy calls me RA, because she doesn't like to type too much and MM4M is too much!!! (Love you, Timmy!!!) :hug:

RA!!!! You better !!! You got no choice coz your stuck with me... remember we have that list to figure out still the cool and the awesome list :lmao:

I chose "buena vista" because it's the name of the golf course (Lake Buena Vista) that's located at Saratoga Springs and meanders through OKW which is where I usually like to stay. People who use my screenname call me BV. Friends call me Tom. Some of my cousins still call me Tommy, but I haven't gone by that since I was a kid. I mean a real kid, not the kid I become when I go to WDW :).

well to me... even though we have not consumated our crime together "YET" you will be Tom who is my partner in Crime !!!!

Ohhhh its only 9AM.... going back to :cat::rolleyes1

True true. We have yet to work out those plans for the big time caper :scared1:

as long as we are in agreement still.... I do the crime and you will be so happy to do the time !!!! Youre the best Tommy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Timmy, Being with you, well, I wouldn't call it being STUCK!!! :hug: I'm happy to have you around.
And about that list: "Hey boys, we take bribes...which list would you like to be placed on? Cool or Awesome?"
Timmy, I leave it to you to come up with the perks for each list...

OK may as well Jump in on this one.

Have always gone by Bubba and most of the boards I joined it wasn't availble, I live in NH. Henece NH_Bubba

Real name is Bart (Full Birth given Name not a Nick) and 45yrs young.

Timmy looks Like you picked up right were you left off. Haven't you worn off the caffine yet?

OK may as well Jump in on this one.

Have always gone by Bubba and most of the boards I joined it wasn't availble, I live in NH. Henece NH_Bubba

Real name is Bart (Full Birth given Name not a Nick) and 45yrs young.

Timmy looks Like you picked up right were you left off. Haven't you worn off the caffine yet?

Good morning :) and I hope there is never a time when the caffeine wears off of Timmy, that is part of her charm....:lmao: and btw when are you headed to The World next? It isnt that long is it???

Good morning :) and I hope there is never a time when the caffeine wears off of Timmy, that is part of her charm....:lmao: and btw when are you headed to The World next? It isnt that long is it???

I know when we were at the world in Sept. she found a place for us to get a real cup of coffee.:thumbsup2 She's my hero:cloud9:!
Going down Feb. 3rd to the 10th looks like our trips overlap by a couple days.

I know when we were at the world in Sept. she found a place for us to get a real cup of coffee.:thumbsup2 She's my hero:cloud9:!
Going down Feb. 3rd to the 10th looks like our trips overlap by a couple days.

I may have to make a trip to the World in February then :)

I may have to make a trip to the World in February then :)

You Should! I'm trying to convice Timmy to. she was going to see if she can change her schedule.
Are you still planning to go to the Foxwoods Meet?

You Should! I'm trying to convice Timmy to. she was going to see if she can change her schedule.
Are you still planning to go to the Foxwoods Meet?

I am DEFINITELY doing the Foxwood meet unless I get snowed in or some other catastrophe..You ARE going to be there aren't you? I am looking forward to meeting you finally, too bad the weather wont be nice or you could bring your bike...:goodvibes

I am DEFINITELY doing the Foxwood meet unless I get snowed in or some other catastrophe..You ARE going to be there aren't you? I am looking forward to meeting you finally, too bad the weather wont be nice or you could bring your bike...:goodvibes

I'll be there and it'll be great to meet you as well. Need to touch base with BV after christmas to see what the arrangements are. I'd love to be able to take the Bike out and I'm debating right now on wether I want to sign up for a Backstage tour or Rent a Bike for the day when I'm down in Feb. Should probably wait till I get down there and see what the weather brings.

I'll be there and it'll be great to meet you as well. Need to touch base with BV after christmas to see what the arrangements are. I'd love to be able to take the Bike out and I'm debating right now on wether I want to sign up for a Backstage tour or Rent a Bike for the day when I'm down in Feb. Should probably wait till I get down there and see what the weather brings.

YAY! :) I am going to Carrie's Friday and then we will head to Foxwood on Saturday.... I know she and I are just renting a hotel room, but looking forward to many moments of fun ;) I am also hoping that Timmy will be joining us and I believe at last conversation it looked as if that was going to be possible :goodvibes

Rebecca: well, that's my name :goodvibes
06261: I have no clue what this is from but it used to be a screen name of mine back in the 90's lol

Rebecca: well, that's my name :goodvibes
06261: I have no clue what this is from but it used to be a screen name of mine back in the 90's lol

lol..you should have just been like the robot on Stitch's Great Escape and been Rebecca90210....

Good morning

My name is Melanie - and I love Pirates - :hug:
After two days of trying to find a log on for Dis - this is what was available.

43 yr old

If you ever go to Universal Studios here in Florida...I'm sure the L.A. park has them too, they have pretty much every Spongebob Squarepants ornament known to man. (I used to work there) (shhhhhh!!!) I know, it's not Disney...shame on me. LOL

good to know thanks.

well tsing who is really Richard... it is now 3AM here which is 12AM your time.. I think its my cue to go take a nap... and by the looks of it Sandy who sometimes goes by Sands but really is Amy had left us also :snooty: and I bet JohnEric who is also John Eric in real life is soundly sleeping by now :rotfl2:

have a good morning !!!!!!!

Yes sorry...I went to bed and took some Nyquil that never kicked in. As a result I got no sleep and still feel awful today. I forced myself to come to work for a 10am meeting but I am leaving after that for my pj's and bed.

Let's see, mine's not very exciting. "Mousecops" were what Anaheim PD quickly nicknamed the Disneyland Security officers shortly after the Park opened in 1955, presuming (incorrectly) that we were all grade-school graduates at best.

When they found out that the hiring standards for Disneyland Security were as high as they were (I don't think there's ever been a Disneyland Security officer that didn't have a graduate degree), it became an affectionate nickname that's stuck through the years. Since they learned about the standards, they treat us like equals.

So I'm proud to have been a "mousecop." Check out our alumni association, referenced in my sig below.

I see that there's a 'buena vista' here, and I presume you know that Buena Vista Distribution Co. was Walt's company he created when he took back distribution from RKO for his shorts and films (after either paying too much royalties, or not getting the distribution to theaters he wanted). It was named for one of the streets that parallels the studio - Buena Vista Drive. Probably because "Burbank Blvd. Distribution Co." sounds silly.

what ???????????? :faint: you want me to explain this again... ok from the Top!!!

I ask tsing who in real life is Richard... who is from California and wondering where in California he is from

boy my cold must have really been getting to me cause I just reread that and went "duh".

Hmmm are you the actor ??? :goodvibes :cool1:

I wish, sorta... wouldn't mind the salary, travel etc but since I don't like being on camera (motto: "safest place to be is behind the camera, i.e., the photo/video-grapher"), acting wouldn't be my career of choice ;)

I'm just a network/sysadmin who rarely gets let out of the office :p

-Ken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter