• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To all you searchcactus veterans......

CJK

DIS Veteran
How do you do it????? I registered with them last week and have only managed to earn 40 cents ONCE! Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I do the searches, click on the links next to the "eyes" and leave the window open for a whole minute once it loads completely. Is it always this frustrating? Yesterday I only managed to get 18 cents! Any tips would be greatly appreciated!:confused:

All these rewards programs are getting more and more difficult and searchcactus is no exception.

Here's what I do. You'll find that some of the sites with eyes on them repeat themselves even though you've used different words. I only click on these sites once and move on to find new eyes.

Here are the search words I've been using lately. Most only have one or two eyes. Stay on the sites for 20 seconds and then move on. Either it will credit or it won't. Most times it will.

advertising, wedding, web hosting, work from home, business, trave, l shopping, affiliate programs, beauty, digital camera, hair, women, disney, tax, hotel, cigarettes, flowers, coffee, chocolate, golf, bankruptcy, jewelry, fish.

Your tips helped. I got my 40 cents today!! Thanks again:D

Thanks also for the tips. I am really new to this and was about to ask the same question. Any other tips for this or Milesource would be greatly appreciated!!!

You probably know this already, but you can click several "eyes" at a time. In Internet Explorer, hold down the shift key when you click and the site will open in a new window. You can open four or five this way, and then do a new search. Then, after about 20-30 seconds, begin closing the windows you just opened.

In Netscape, you can right-click the link and click open in a new window. Takes a couple more seconds, but still speeds up the process.

The same technique works for MileSource ClickFix, too.

I am using IE to do Searchcactus. But I am having trouble opening multiple windows. I am holding down the Shift, then hit the right button on the mouse, then I click on Open New Target Window.

Since I can not get multiple windows to open, what am I doing wrong?

I appreciate your help,

When you hold down the shift key, click with the left mouse button and the window will open automatically. Then when the window opens, minimize it and open the next window.

After I have done around 6 windows, I open them all back up and close them one at a time, after making sure the points credited.

Hope this helps.

it is not working. I held shift key, clicked with the left mouse button, waited for the page to open, then minimized it. I am getting:

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

I just got cable modem yesterday, do think this is why?

If not, I'll just do it the old way - one slow page at a time. (Although with cable it is much, much faster)

Thanks for your help.

I'm sorry it is not working for you...maybe someone else will have some hints.

I have a cable modem and I just love it.

Found college to be a great search word today....had 10 sites with eyes! :pinkbounc

Found college to be a great search word today....had 10 sites with eyes!:pinkbounc

It has not worked for me in MSN or IE. I can , however, do shift/click in milesource.

In searchcactus, sometimes you will see that someone gets 10 eyes for insurance, but when you try it you get 1 or 2. That has happened to me several times, the reverse has also happened.

Quirky rewards programs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter