To Croc or Not to Croc??

Hey, bro, at Dicks Sporting Goods, they are carrying the Disney crocs (holes are shaped like Mickey) for $34.99. You can get a 15% off coupon online, and if you do the google checkout at the end, they take $10 off! You can end up getting a pair for $19.74!!! That's a great deal. It's only a couple dollars more than the Payless knockoffs!! Free shipping, too!! I want a pair!!

Hey, thanks for the heads up on the deal on crocs! :cheer2:
I have been wanting a blue pair, and $19 is a deal!:love:
Thanks again!:banana:

I think it is so cute and sweet that you are surprising her! Have a great time and an early congratulations. :)

Thanks for the congrats. I can't wait to tell her! I think I will wait until the morning after the wedding, just before we leave for the airport. She loves surprises!:dance3:

I can't do Crocs only for an entire trip -- I think my feet need more support, at least every once in awhile. So I like to switch off -- Crocs one day, a good pair of sneaks the next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter