To-Go Milkshakes at Tune-In Lounge

macandcheeseplease

Earning My Ears
Hi all; I'm interested in trying one of the famous PB&J milkshakes from 50s Prime Time, but I don't have a reservation. Can you order one at the bar at the attached lounge to-go?

Unless things have changed since November, you cannot currently order milkshakes to go at the bar. When Tune In reopened in August this year, it was modified from pre-covid times. You can’t order anything that comes from the restaurant, and milkshakes are included in that.

Thanks for the info! I thought it would be a long shot but figured I would ask. Any other desserts you all recommend in HS that I don’t have to get at a table service?

Thanks for the info! I thought it would be a long shot but figured I would ask. Any other desserts you all recommend in HS that I don’t have to get at a table service?

My daughter would say the Num Num cookie just outside Toy Story Land (I think the kiosk is called The Market?) - she went through a few when we were there :goodvibes

Pre-C times Dockside Diner had shakes that were denser (like frosty's from Wendy's) & they sometimes have a seasonal or specialty flavor. Not sure what it's like now though.

Dusting off an old question here — anyone been to Tune-In recently and can answer whether they’re serving food again (specifically interested in the milkshakes)?

Dusting off an old question here — anyone been to Tune-In recently and can answer whether they’re serving food again (specifically interested in the milkshakes)?
No food or shakes (as of 3 weeks ago), bar stools are still gone... Miss popping in for a quick bite. Have a feeling the barstools won't return astray probably make more money with grab and go.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter