• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

to stay onsite or off

chriserella

Earning My Ears
Our Disney vacation is really spiriling out of control. It all started as a little side trip off of our Hilton Head vacation. I found out how close to disney we were and convinced dh to drive to Orlando spend two nights and 1 day at the MK . I got off site hotel Maingate East for about 45$ /night taxes inc. Then Hubby said its too much driving for 1 day we should stay 2 days in theme parks and come home 1 day late. I looked into Disney club and joined and currentyl have ressies for 3 nights at ASM. for about $115/night . Now I have to decide to stay on or off site . with ee gone the Main thing I, worried about is not getting into the parks if we stay off site. It well be at least 2 yrs before we can go to Disney again as I am expecting #3 in July. We wil be going April 18th-21 and I know it should be very busy. I would be devistated if we could not get into the MK. Also what is a good neighbor hotel are there guests allowed in like if you stay on-site. I would appreciate any insight all you dis vetrens might have thank youl

I have a reservation at CSR for 99/night using a code from mousesavers. I believe you could do better than your disney club card with this same code. I believe the AS rate was 79/night. We will be there the exact time you will, and I am anticipating alot less people than you are. Easter is over, as well as most spring breaks, so I cannot see a problem with capacity limits.(we go this time everyyear and have had great crowds so far). If you plan on staying in the parks for most of your time there then stay off-site and save the money, or use the difference for a great character dinner. Have fun.

I thought too that the crowds will be light. We are going the following week and expect very light crowds (I hope).

I'd look at other Hotels and check the net for specials. I always recommend Hampton Inns, because of their breakfasts, 100% satisfaction guarantee and decent rooms at 30%-50% less then All Star....

what codes I havn't been able to find any for these dates they all start 4/21. Also I am confused Its supposed to be peak season at this time do you really think the crowds wil be light . It is my kids week off from school and a lot of other places have this week off too.

My discount was using the American Express discount. It is valid during your dates. Although your spring break is that week most everyone else will have already had theirs. This is why we pick this week every year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter