To the many people that have made their "first" post

I thought if I ddin't post than maybe I wasn't completely obsessed.

Welcome and thank you for my first chuckle since Monday's tragic news.

You are are part of my family every week. I was in tears on the way home from bringing my daughter to school today.

I understand that this is a hard time for. I know you are going to mourn, but I hope you know how anxious we are to hear your voices. It's like a family. We just want to know you're ok...well it will be a while... Thank you for posting your thoughts. It was comforting to us, I hope it was a comfort to you to share!

Well put.:grouphug:

What a wonderful community this is! truly truly truly wonderful. The internet has been around a long time, many forums, many discussion groups, many blogs, many chat sessions, etc. But when was the last time you saw such an instant connection amongst people over a common cause?

We miss you Bob.

Thank you for bringing so many closer together.

Thanks Alex and others for keeping the magic going.

WaDiWo

I totally agree with everything that has been said here. I just read the news and am in total disbelief.

My husband and I listen religiously quote or "make fun of" Bawb and the Kaht Kam on a regular basis. How incredibly sad.

Thank you Alex for welcoming us to post during this time of grief.

I am glad that this was posted because even though I am new to Dis (1 month) I have been listening to old and new podcasts each day and enjoying them a great deal. I am amazed at the amount of posts and trip reports that are on this site. I am really enjoying reading everything that I can before my 1st trip to DisneyWorld on May 30th.

I was hesitant to post anything about Bawb since I have not been here very long I thought that people wouldn't really understand that I did become attached in such a short time. I looked at all the pictures that he has taken on YouTube and I really laughed at the 3 part series around the park. It was also fun listening to everyone pick on him during the Podcast. He really was so easy going and made me laugh. I am sad that I will not get to enjoy him for as long as the rest of you have.

I will be thinking of Bawb on Sat. & Sun. Looking forward to trying my first "Dole Whip" in his honor when I get to MK.
Sharon

I never know what to write.... which is weird cause i usually am pretty opinionated.... these boards are a little intimedating :S

Adam -

Don't be afraid.. There is only one person here to be afraid of and she is obsessed with kidnapping Will and taking him home and keeping him in a pot till he will marry her daughter.. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter