To whom it may concern....

I sure needed this thread! Thanks for posting!

It's been almost 2 years since my DH took a job in Ohio. Our house still hasn't sold which seems now to be a blessing as he really dislikes the job now. It's not at all what he signed on for and they have yet to make any attempt to help us out any futher with relocating. We're hoping he finds work here and are taking the house off the market for now. We can't move the family, take a huge loss on our house when he doesn't like his job. It's been hard with 2 DD's 5 & 7, but we've adjusted. We just need some our lives to get back to "normal" whatever that is. As it was said - I "BELIEVE" that good things are coming our way. It goes back to "Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust." Our plans aren't always God's plans so I just keep plugging along, knowing everything will work out for the best. It's helped to have my DIS friends to keep my busy swapping and chatting! :goodvibes

I sure needed this thread! Thanks for posting!

It's been almost 2 years since my DH took a job in Ohio. Our house still hasn't sold which seems now to be a blessing as he really dislikes the job now. It's not at all what he signed on for and they have yet to make any attempt to help us out any futher with relocating. We're hoping he finds work here and are taking the house off the market for now. We can't move the family, take a huge loss on our house when he doesn't like his job. It's been hard with 2 DD's 5 & 7, but we've adjusted. We just need some our lives to get back to "normal" whatever that is. As it was said - I "BELIEVE" that good things are coming our way. It goes back to "Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust." Our plans aren't always God's plans so I just keep plugging along, knowing everything will work out for the best. It's helped to have my DIS friends to keep my busy swapping and chatting! :goodvibes

K~
I was just thinking about you today!!! I was going to PM you to find out the status on the sale..since I hadn't seen you around lately!!!
I hope DH finds something back at home (or close by) and you all can be a family under 1 roof again soon!!!

Geez, I spend 2 days at the beach, and everyone gets all gushy on me!!!! What happened this weekend? Well seriously, this thread has been a joy to read, such wonderful thoughts, heartbreaking stories, I don't know where to begin!!!

I just love you all!!!! :thumbsup2

Hey Maria, I think BAMB is loading up her mini-van with all the east coast girls and as she heads west & continues to pick those up on the way to meet me for the Wedding from He**.. wanna come? It's gonna be a really classy one (please note excessive sarcasam)!

I've got some chavtastic wedding photos someone sent me - if you want a laugh pm me your e-mail as I think they would crash the boards:lmao:

Hey Maria, I think BAMB is loading up her mini-van with all the east coast girls and as she heads west & continues to pick those up on the way to meet me for the Wedding from He**.. wanna come? It's gonna be a really classy one (please note excessive sarcasam)!

mini van??? mini van???? you think I drive a mini van?!?!? Bite your tongue woman, I drive a truck!!! A full sized SUV thank you very much........

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: But I do have room for 6 passengers if anyone wants to join me on the road trip to revenge.......

It's just amazing how tight a group scrapbookers can become even though most of us scrap alone. I love coming here and reading up on everyone's happenings and the pixie dust alone can make a bad day good. :goodvibes

mini van??? mini van???? you think I drive a mini van?!?!? Bite your tongue woman, I drive a truck!!! A full sized SUV thank you very much........

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: But I do have room for 6 passengers if anyone wants to join me on the road trip to revenge.......

I'm sorry.. I figured you were so much like me you had a mini-van... I'm sorry.. but I love my mini-van... I tried to drive an SUV once... I'm too short.. the guy at the dealership made me prove my age 3 times before they would let me test drive it.. So, I bought my mini-van from the dealership across the street and blew the horn and waved when I left in my new vehicle!!!

I'm sorry.. I figured you were so much like me you had a mini-van... I'm sorry.. but I love my mini-van... I tried to drive an SUV once... I'm too short.. the guy at the dealership made me prove my age 3 times before they would let me test drive it.. So, I bought my mini-van from the dealership across the street and blew the horn and waved when I left in my new vehicle!!!

Fine, there she goes rubbing it in that she's younger again!:rolleyes: I think she is asking for points as a birthday gift!;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

I tried to drive an SUV once... I'm too short.

I'm 5'2" and drive the biggest diesel SUV Ford used to make. There's even a big brush gaurd on the front. (very intimidating in the kindergarten car pool line) DH wants to get air horns for me.:rotfl:

I'm 5'2" and drive the biggest diesel SUV Ford used to make. There's even a big brush gaurd on the front. (very intimidating in the kindergarten car pool line) DH wants to get air horns for me.:rotfl:

We are the same height... Yep, I'd be intimidate in our kdg. car pool line.. I'd park and go get my kids if I didn't know who you were! LOL

Which reminds me... I'm still doing kdg. car pool duty again this year.. for a little girl I babysit... I've done kdg. car pool duty for 4 years.. Needless to say, I'm not very nice when they don't follow the car pool rules... it's an easy loop and there is always someone that screws it up.. The teacher just start laughing because I'm in my van complaining! LOL:confused3

5'1" here, and I drive a full size Mitsubishi Montero but when we trade it in we are getting a Kia Sedona :scared: I need more cargo room for food. I went up to 2 grocery carts about a month ago. :rolleyes:

oooooohhhh Nancy's getting points, Nancy's getting points!!!!

I wanted a KIA but our bank won't loan for them... So, I love my little windstar.. I can grab 2 shopping carts, and full cart from Walmart and 5 kids in it and still have a little room to wiggle! LOL

Wow, I'm finally the tall girl in class at my tallicious 5'6".
I used to drive a Durango, but now have a Sierra. I :love: my minivan. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd say that. But with three rows, I can separate the boys when they get on my, uhm, each other's nerves.

Yep, can put the kids in strategic places for an enjoyable ride... now my only issue is when DsS16 is in the van his long legs... he thinks I should give up my seat for him.. THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN HIS LIFETIME! Short or not.. I earned that darn front seat!

why not?? The Kia is currently the safest van out there.

Yeah.......I was looking at them, too, a couple of months ago. Well, not a van, but the high wagon like I have now. They have improved their warranty and have a much better rating.

I drive a Subaru Outback (wagon with AWD).... I absolutly love it, the best car I've ever owned. But, I don't think I can pay for another. I hae to have something that doesn't have space between the front seat and the back when the seats are all down....Because the (fur) kids have short legs!

5'3" here!

I'm not sure why... I'll have to ask DH when he gets home.. I stay out of that big money stuff because I get so frustrated w/ the red tape it sends me into panic attacks.. it took me 3 years after we bought our house to figure out that getting a mortgage was okay... it eliminated renting...and that I'd actually be using our rent money for our mortgage.. I was all freaked out trying to figure out how we were going to do both! Another reason why I plan on teaching my kids about all that stuff when they are young..so when they go out into the world they aren't "bill stupid" like I was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter