Today we won a $500 Main St. shopping spree!!!

WOW! Congratulations to you and your family! You must have been so excited! I've already told my family to answer any questions a CM might ask for our upcoming Aug. trip (especially the ones wearing white vests!)

Wow...congrats! That would be so much fun!

A bit of trivia here they told me.... Canadian law requires that Canadian winners have to pass a test to win. They said that they aren't allowed to just "give" a prize to Canadians, it must be "earned". The management CM said they give them a simple math equation like "200+40-12=?"...

In order to win anything in Canada we have to answer a skill testing question...once we answer correctly we win the prize and it is "tax free"...no matter how big the prize. However if we answer the question wrong we are not allow the prize.

Such a cool dream!!!!! Congratulations!

SWEET! Thanks for the post and all the pics! I feel like I was right there shopping with you!! Congratulations! :pixiedust:

That is so awesome. What a great prize.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

ME :tink: , DH :darth:, AND DS (12) :stitch2: will be there Nov 30 - Dec 7 for the Christmas celebration and would love a little "pixie dust". Have prepared myself for none, but someone has to win, right???

Thanks so much for sharing your news and for the pictures too! Yours is the first "dream" like this I've heard about!!

way cool!!!!! your family must have been so excited!!!! i know i would be.
great story!!!!

Thanks for all of the comments, folks!

So...what did you buy?
I bought a couple of nice shirts that I looked at earlier and decided they were too expensive and a Disney book. We bought new the Mickey "body parts" (that's what the style is called) dinnerware that we had looked at in DTD the night before and decided it wasn't in the budget. The little one loaded up on pins, the older son mostly bought clothes, and our daughter bought clothes and a Tinker Bell purse.

Congratulations!!! I'm hoping they send some 'Michigan' pixie dust our way when we go in August! I don't know what I'd do with a $500 shopping spree:confused3

reading your story gave me warm fuzzies :goodvibes I am so happy for you and your family!

CONGRATULATIONS!!pixiedust: on the cool prize! And truly loved the pics. Thanks for posting them!!:cool1:

How exciting! Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures. I'm sitting here with the biggest smile on my face :goodvibes. Gotta love that Disney magic! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter