Today's Disney Bad Press, Part 2

"For a park hopper option, which includes entry into more than one park, the price jumps to $169 for entry after 2 p.m. The park hopper option costs $194 a ticket if guests want to get in before 2 p.m."

Huh???

EDIT: Figured it out...the $194 price is for a 1-day Park Hopper Plus 🙄

"For a park hopper option, which includes entry into more than one park, the price jumps to $169 for entry after 2 p.m. The park hopper option costs $194 a ticket if guests want to get in before 2 p.m."

Huh???

EDIT: Figured it out...the $194 price is for a 1-day Park Hopper Plus 🙄

Yeah, that's totally inaccurate.

This "article" is based on five tweets from the last six months.
No, that was last week's article with a very similar title...this one is based on a highly respected gambling website survey 😁 :crazy2: 🙄- "The majority of respondents from a survey, which was conducted by gambling website Time2play, griped that a Disney World vacation is too expensive for families."

I like how one article I read talked about how much the ticket price have gone up since the resort opened. It didn’t even mention that the tickets were only good for entry then and that the attractions required separate tickets at an additional cost. Reporters and editors who allow crud like that to go out as supposed news should be fired. It takes 5 minutes or less to figure this out looking at the internet. No excuse, except they have an agenda they want to push no matter the what the reality is. I guess that’s how the “news” just is these days🙁

This article is rough haha, my personal favorite line "Disney has increased prices steadily as demand for Disney World and its Anaheim, Calif.-based Disneyland has risen." They talk about how prices have greatly outpaced inflation, but then go on to say that there is a large demand for the parks driving the price up. I hate the "price increases dramatically outpace inflation" argument. If Disney didn't have demand they wouldn't be able to raise their prices outside of accounting for inflation, with so much demand and only so much capacity, they have no other choice but to raise prices doing anything else would be a horrendously bad business decision.

I think the higher prices will remain. For the annual visitor on a short stay the higher price an acceptable trade off if the park is a little less crowded. It is an experience that will take at least two years to see what the result will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter