Todays The Day! - Booking For Winter

pjembe

Earning My Ears
Phone at the ready, mouse ready for clicking!

Todays the day DLP start taking bookings for the winter season.

:jumping1:

Hi,
Can anyone tell me when the winter brochure will be available to download of the DLP website - its still showing the spring/summer version.

I live in the back of beyonds and the travel agent in Lerwick [nearest town] didn't seem to have a clue when they would have the new ones in stock!

Can you only book for winter by phone from today? I've just been looking on the website and it's still not showing winter prices. I thought after the site had been unavailable over the weekend they would have updated with all winter prices. :cool1:

Ooh, how exciting! I want to get some winter brochures so we can start "fake-planning" for our 2006 Christmas trip and see what the prices are like. Eee!

The Shareholders Dept told me that:

- Phone Only booking from today.
- Brochures available by the end of this week - certainly my local 'First Choice' branch appear to be expecting the delivery on Friday.
- Internet booking - later.

Diane, If you try again tonight I only had to wait a few minutes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter