Toddler Crafts?

For the indoor sand/rice box, try one of the under the bed storage boxes. They have tight fitting covers, are easy to store, and they give you a good volume.

FAB idea! i ended up using a rubbermaid shoe box and it works great! it's the perfect size for her

Try this website www.dltk-kids.com. They have many catagories and tons of ideas. My daughter loves to make the characters out of toilet paper rolls. You print out the pages, color them, cut them out and put them on the tp rolls for a cute stand up toy. Good luck!

For anything you need to glue you can put glue in little paper muffin cups so she won't use too much glue and get it everywhere. She can either dip it out with finger tips or a popsicle stick or paint brush/foam brush.

I also saw a cute project the other day where you collage onto contact paper.
http://content.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=1081

Family Fun magazine also has several books out that are fantastic.

My DS used to like those pictures where you thread a shoe-lace or ribbon through the holes around the outline - you can unpick them easily and do them again! See if you can find the sort of catalogue that does stuff for schools/homeschooling and you will probably find stuff there. Or print of some Disney colouring pages (bigger/less detailed) - its easier using a single sheet than a book when they're little, and no problem if juice gets spilled - just print another. Mine used to love "magic painting" - where you use a paintbrush and water on special pages to make colours appear. They have them in £ shops over here so you can probably find them in $ stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter