Tony Hinds

I want to add, I was very impressed with the speed Tony got back to me with the info. I heard from him 5 min after sending my email.
For my 6:50 flight he recommended a 4:30 pick up at RPH to get to mco. He knows the roads so I’m going with his suggestion.

Tony knows the traffic patterns and when tie ups usually occur

If he tells me I need to be picked up earlier than my request, I go with his suggestions

He lives in Orlando and drives daily
He stays on top of getting people moved from one location to another without missing a flight

How much does he charge to get to Port Canaveral/cruise ships from Disney or Universal?

I agree that your best bet is to email him and ask. We paid $300 total for three legs - MCO to Royal Pacific. Royal Pacific to Port Canaveral. Port Canaveral to MCO. There were four of us, but I don't think number of people is a factor for him. It worked out well for us, particularly on the way back from the cruise because we had a tight flight time coming home, and the main highway between Port Canaveral and Orlando was impacted due to fires. Tony was there as we exited the ship, didn't have to wait for anyone else to join us, and he got us back to the airport using an alternate route that got us there on time.

Does any one know if Tony offers car seats? I'd love to not have to being one on our flight for our almost three year old.

Does any one know if Tony offers car seats? I'd love to not have to being one on our flight for our almost three year old.

Yes, he does. My SIL just used him in November and let him know in advance she needed a car seat, and sent a reminder the day before. No problem.

Tony provides both car seats and booster seats at no extra charge. We have used him the past two Aprils with two little ones and will be using him again in June. I request them when I make my reservation and always verify it a few days ahead.

Yes, he does. My SIL just used him in November and let him know in advance she needed a car seat, and sent a reminder the day before. No problem.

Tony provides both car seats and booster seats at no extra charge. We have used him the past two Aprils with two little ones and will be using him again in June. I request them when I make my reservation and always verify it a few days ahead.

Awesome! Thank you both!

I just got back from Universal and hard rock. We used him on all of your advice, and when i told him he was a celebrity on the boards here, he laughed. He said he would check it out....I'm a long time lurker here, but man, this guy is all right. The next time we hit Florida....were using him. Dependable and courtious, hard- working and knowlegeable about what goes on down there......and this is coming from a long time veteran of many a disney vacation. So ,if you're sick of waiting for the free disney buses, because the buses don't get you there early enough to the parks or airport,he's your guy..

I just got back from Universal and hard rock. We used him on all of your advice, and when i told him he was a celebrity on the boards here, he laughed. He said he would check it out....I'm a long time lurker here, but man, this guy is all right. The next time we hit Florida....were using him. Dependable and courtious, hard- working and knowlegeable about what goes on down there......and this is coming from a long time veteran of many a disney vacation. So ,if you're sick of waiting for the free disney buses, because the buses don't get you there early enough to the parks or airport,he's your guy..

We love Tony!!! 6 trips and my kids now ask if Tony is picking us up :)

Where does he meet your party in MCO? I forgot to ask...next to where your luggage would come out is my guess??

Tony does check your flight info and if the carousel has a last minute change for which your luggage will be, he’ll be there before you are if you are a repeat customer

Otherwise, he will have your name on his iPad standing at the bottom of the escalators

Last September my carousel number was changed and we were told by the flight attendants of this as we were walking off the plane

Tony had pulled my luggage and had them on a cart before I got there

He parks inside the airport so it is a very short walk to his vehicle for you

He pays for this parking and does not pass that cost onto you

I always say that Tony is a gem!

Great service and costs

Tony parks his vehicle inside the airport
You will have a couple minutes walk from the luggage carousel to his vehicle

Tony does not pass on to the customers his parking fees

I am a solo traveler and pay the same $100 as others do for the round trip costs

Very fair price for vacationers

Yes to all of this. I love Tony! He (and his drivers) even help us with our luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter