tony's breakfast

i have read that it is good, cinnamon buns to start, eggs, bacon ,hash browns, sausage then french toast with berries and icing. I think this is right. I have only heard good things.:D

It was always great when Tony's served breakfast before switching the CP to there.

I guess I'm out of the loop. Are you talking about Tony's at the MK? Is it open for breakfast again? If so, DH will be so excited. It was one of his favorite places. Please, please, please tell me it's open.:)

It is open but not in the same way it was before. It is now a character meal with a pre-plated meals for lunch and breakfast.
They do serve the cinnamon buns everyone talks about for breakfast. I think breakfast will end as soon as Crystal Palace is open for service again.
That is why Tony's is open in the AM now, to accomodate the Pooh and friends breakfast/lunch.

OK, sorry, but I have a dumb question. I've looked all over here and a couple other sites. What is pre-plated? Is it a mix between buffet and table service?

DS loves Pooh and since 1900 Park Faire doesn't seem to be serving Pooh supper, looks like we'll have to visit "Pooh's House" at Tony's. I'm up for a change, just want to know what I'm getting into.

"Preplated" means that each diner is served a plate containing all of the restaurant offerings. You may ask for seconds on any of the items. Right now, breakfast with Pooh has the choice of a "traditional" breakfast (eggs, french toast, etc) or the "healthy" one (yogurt and granola).

Lori

We just got back and were very pleased with Tony's. We felt for the price it was very good. The characters spent a long time at each table. The food (especially the cinnamon buns) was very good.

RyMickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter