Tony's for GG Breakfast?

MouseEars4us

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has done Tony's for the Grand Gatherings Breakfast? I've heard mixed reviews for Tony's and was hoping someone who has been there for this event has an opinion they'd like to share. TIA !
Jenn :wave2:

I too am very curious about this -- I'll help our cause and bump it up!

Well gopherit,
This must be the one event no one has tried! With all the other Character breakfasts available, maybe Tony's just doesn't have the "WOW" factor?!?
Are you planning a Grand Gathering?

Yes, we're planning a GG this August. I posted this same question a few weeks ago, I think (maybe on a different board) but the main thing I recall is that no one knew!

I thought it sounded appealing BUT... wanted to know if relative to say, Crystal Palace, it was "worth" the increase in price.

I'm hoping someone will respond before I hit my 90 day ressie mark!!

Are you doing any of the other GG "stuff" ?

My GG group (19 of us) is doing the Tony's breakfast during the week of the 4/26. I'll give you my opinion of the event when I get back.
We're also doing the Wishes fireworks cruise so I can give some feedback about that as well, if anyone is interested.

That would be so nice extreme8!
We'll be looking forward to it! I'v heard good things about the cruise, you should have a great time!

gopherit...If you mean the Wishes Cruise,Epcot Dinner or AK Dinner, we were hoping the Wishes Cruise will fit into our schedule. We are going Thanksgiving week (9 of us) and it will be our DD's 16th B-Day, I hope they don't change the schedule because of the holiday... I was curious about the value of Tony's too. I'm a little concerned about the food and wondering if there will be a lot of characters since what I have read is so vague.
Are there other GG perks too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter