Too Soon For 2005 rate watch thread?

Hello All -

I just booked RPR for 7/19 thru 7/23 at 234.00 per nite using the fanclub rate at Loewsfirst.com. This rate includes 2 adult length of stay passes to both IOA and USF (good for 7 consecutive days). Since those passes are usually 112.00 each, this takes my per nite rate down to about 178.00 per nite.

I think that's pretty good but I will keep checking to see if an entertainment rate comes out.

PS: I didn't include the fanclub code because I'm not sure if thats allowed. You can get it by clicking on the vacation packages tab at Universalfanclub.com.

Turns out my rate is not exclusively a Fan Club rate but a current "Stay for 4, play for free" promo available at the 800 BE A STAR reservations number.

I got AAA rates for August 23-26 at the HRH.. $183 it is $234 otherwise

We booked Jan 16-19 at Portofino Bay...rack rate was $249.00, but told them we were AP holders and the rate went down to $149.00 a night! We also have a Bay View room! :)

There are still no discount rates for June, ent or aph.
I keep waiting, but DH and DS are going no matter what so I guess it doesn't really matter :)

Has anyone gotten a bargain rate for the week of 2/27 to 4/2? Just curious, we switched our trip to going to WDW due to the high hotel rates at US/IOA...

What does everyone think about $284 for HRH Club Level for February school vacation week 2/19-2/25? Is this a good rate? ALso, does anyone if they have opened up the new beach club restaurant yet? Also, the gate behind the beach club, is that still usable to walk to the parks? or did I hear they did away with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter