Too Soon For 2005 rate watch thread?

nursemelis374 said:
I was just looking for my dates next December 15-18 at RPR standard and it was only 159 with AAA. I tried FAN and ENT and this was the best I got. I think it is pretty good.
did you book online or did you do it over the phone?

We're thinking of staying at HRH for 2-3 nights in July. Can anybody tell me if any good rates are out for this time period? I started reading through the entire thread, but there's too much info for my little brain!

I think the AP rates are great. the only thing deeper is the florida resident rate. the UO AP is the best bargain in Florida, 2 years for 169.95? let's see disney ever try anything like that. :D

AAA club 7/4 - 7/7 was 336.60. Last year late June was 274.10. OUCH!!

264 is the cheapest I am finding for HRH for July right now. Still a bit too high for me since we have had much better rates in the past.

Carlnne said:
264 is the cheapest I am finding for HRH for July right now. Still a bit too high for me since we have had much better rates in the past.

What rates have you had in the past?

I'm also looking at rates for July 6-9 for RPR. Weird, I type in the codes of FLO and APH and it doesn't change anything.

Last year in June, I had HRH pool view room for $174 using Ent rate.
Lowest rate online for RPR is $234, which is a seasonal rate.

Prices have gone up. It's supply and demand. Maybe I'll have to call them and play the, "is that the best the computer is showing?" trick.

I've tried every code for july 4 - 7 and the only one that makes any difference is AAA. was the standard 10%. Better than the 384 for club tho.

sarhenty said:
did you book online or did you do it over the phone?
I was wondering this too. Where do you book this rates? TIA

I got an APH rate of $199.00 for the Hard Rock Gardenview room for 6/4/05 thru 6/6/05. Not great but better than the $249 rate that comes up online.

Who did you call to get this rate???? I only found the 249.00 rate thru Loews and everyone else on-line had that rate. :guilty:

scrappinMickey,
I called the reservations number on the back of my husbands preferred annual pass 1-800-232-7827. Just got the reservation last nite 1/2/05.
Good luck.

Thanks. Tried that too, but no luck! I am going the weekend before you and the best I can find so far is 249.00.

I'll keep trying. Thanks.

Booked on orangevacations.com for 10/8/05, 1 night at RPR for $187 plus tax ($210 inc tax)

Found a rate at OrangeVacations.com for $216.00 :Pinkbounc That is better than my 249.00 so far!! Thanks sarhenty!!!

Anyone have good or bad success with OrangeVac?? Never used them before! Would my Loews first be good still???

OK, I am nuts!!! After all the planning and shopping rates and hotels......I changed my mind and moved hotels!! :rolleyes:

So, now I have reservations at the RPH Club Level for $255.20 a night/was $319.00. (This is the AAA and AP rate)

Decided after reading everyone's posts that they like RPH's club level better and with four boys the food will be a great added benefit!! So, it's only a $27 (total) difference from the original $249 at the HRH. So, I am going for this instead! :flower1:

You'll love having sodas, water, bags of chips, etc. ...and coffee! available all day. We saved a bundle on drinks alone.

scrappinMickey said:
Found a rate at OrangeVacations.com for $216.00 :Pinkbounc That is better than my 249.00 so far!! Thanks sarhenty!!!

Anyone have good or bad success with OrangeVac?? Never used them before! Would my Loews first be good still???
Because you are getting a discounted rate, they DON'T have to give you the benefits of Loews First membership. BUT, some have posted saying they got the goodies w/a discounted rate (ie. FAN rate, ENT rate etc.) I think it depends on the generousity of the person checking you in. Good luck!

Thanks! Decided not to go with Orangevacations didn't know too much about them. I thought Club level would be good this trip for the extras for my boys, so I switched over to RPH for about the same price as the 249.00 standard at the HRH. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter