Toothpaste

rrpesek

Earning My Ears
I hope this isn't too strange of a question, but does anyone know of a toothpaste that has no or very little taste? It is always a challenge to brush my daughter's teeth as it is. I have tried several different "flavors" hoping to hit on one that would work, but have not had much luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes

I don't know of a commercial brand, but when I was having similar trouble with brushing my daughter's teeth, my dentist contacted a local pharmacist who made us some tooth paste to my dentist's specifications. Maybe there is a pharmacist in your area who could help.

My DS favorite colour is green so we bought green toothpaste that works. It is a gel and he likes it.

Good luck

I've tried a couple of the Tom's natural toothpastes, and while there is still a bit of flavor, they aren't nearly so obnoxious as the "regular" brands. You might give one of them a try?

Thank you all for taking the time to respond. You passed on some excellent suggestions.

Renee

My DS has Asperger's and strong flavors make him gag. I found that Aquafresh for Kids (Bubblemint flavor) is the only one that he can tolerate. It has an extremely mild flavor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter