Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

Ok. I get it now. Send me the extra sets for her and when she sends me mine, I'll send hers to her. It has been a long day. Does that make sense? I'm sure it does...to everyone else... :crazy:

I had already said to give her my address. I think she actually might have it already... :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone! I just don't want to hold on to anyone's pieces for too much longer (I have a tendency to misplace!)

I received MichellePooh's and Caitsmama's remailed pieces today. Still no word from cocacolamom so if she is not received by the time PJ's stuff shows up (stuck somewhere between here and Canada, I assume...) then I will have to swap without her as well.

PJ, I know, is good for it :) We're cruise buddies -- 25 days to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I can't stand the cross boarder mailing! I won't be around by the time the package gets back to me and I don't mind my address being released, but do you have it Joy?

LOL

Pj

Do you want me to hold your package till the cruise? Does it take that long to get back to you?

You may give Roxy my address. I will hold on to my "extras" and send them on to Roxy when she sends me hers. Thanks.

Still no package from PJ today :( Bear with me ladies! The post from Canada can be somewhat unpredictable...

I also heard from Cocacolamom and her stuff should be arriving soon as well.

Joy, my DM will be picking up mail, so no need to pack my package in your suitcase.

Pj

bubbasmom99 said:
1- you do not want me to mail back your pieces to you
and
2- you do not want your address released.
1 - Send them back to me
2 - You can give her my address

Sorry everyone for not updating sooner! Everything is packed up downstairs... I just have to label the boxes. I ran out of packaging tape - ugh.. so I am rummaging around tonight to see if I can finish. Some packages will definitely go postal tomorrow -- the rest Tuesday.

PJ's and cocacolamom's packages were received on Monday and Tuesday. I waited all week for PixieDust32's -- she said she would email me when she was ready to overnight them to me and I have not heard from her since. I am not waiting any longer, so everyone will have to make arrangements with her directly. I will email her your address if you have given me permission to do so, but the ball is in her court now.

It's not that I don't want to be sympathetic to someone who may be going through a hard time, but if I had known that it was going to take this long and still result in nothing, I would have angel'ed her spots weeks ago. I apologize for those who are receiving incomplete sets.

Ooh!! I can't wait to see these! Thanks, Joy, for all of your hard work and for hosting!! :banana:

Thanks so much, Joy, for all your work AND patience! Looking forward to receiving mine! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter