Toronto Help Please

N

Niagara2

We have decided to make a fast weekend trip to Toronto this weekend. We are staying at the Sheraton Centre downtown without a car. We are taking VIA in. The kids are excited about the train ride!
I was thinking of taking them to Ontario Place for the day on Sunday. What do you all think of this location for a 8 and 9 year old? Any other suggestions? Last time we did Lion King and the Blue Jays. Are there any discount tickets available for Ontario Place. At $30 a person for the day, is it worth it?
Thanks for any help in advance. I tried to do this for a few days but had a hard time getting into DIS.

There's something called a Play All Day pass which I think gives you unlimited access to all of the rides (and maybe the cost of admission?) I'm not sure how much it costs ... if you have a AAA/CAA membership, you might be able to get some kind of discount if you buy the tickets through them. I think it's more worth it to buy it for the kids ... Most of the activities are for children.

Don't forget to get a Beavertail (Memories of Disney ... yum!) while you're there! They've got a booth by the bumper boats.

I think the passes are 2 for one right now. Let me see if I can find the link for you.

Thanks for all the information so far!! Hope the 2 for 1 is still on! Beaver Tails......I have had them at Epcot but never in Canada..Now I will look for them, thank you. Now the only reason we tried them was because we read about them on these boards, as we had probably walked by the booth 50 times prior. You get so much good info here - it is unbelievable.

I think a trip to the Disney store is in order. It is located in the Eaton Centre which can conveniently be accessed through the underground shopping centre attached to the Sheraton!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter