Tour-Holiday D Lights

I have booked it for early December. I had to book it over the phone. I got a confirmation number and my credit card has been charged, but I can't find it anywhere in My Disney Experience and it isn't showing up in my plans. I also never received any e-mail confirmation. Should I ring up and ask them to resend it, or is this normal for these sort of events / special tours?

I read somewhere that you don't need theme park tickets for the day which is why you check in for the tour outside, but we have a spare day up our sleeves, just in case.

I already had a candlelight processional booked, so cancelled that once this booking had been made.

We are looking forward to seeing everything and also getting a guide to give us hints on where to look for the special moments on all the ceremonies, as it will be our first time in Disney World pre-Christmas. We have done post-Christmas when the lights are coming down, but never pre.

We have done it but I'm afraid ours was during the time of Osborne Lights so may not be of much help now. I'm not sure what they replaced that with.
What we did we absolutely loved. It was awesome to see how they decorated everything, a true highlight of the trip

Oh, and something else I loved, which was luck of the draw, our tour guides were also members who performed in the Candlelight Processional. She gave us info on how the audition process is held, practices, etc. And the evolution of the CM portion goes.

ETA - in reading the link above it appears the replaced Osborne Lights portion with Illuminations.

Last edited:

I have booked it for early December. I had to book it over the phone. I got a confirmation number and my credit card has been charged, but I can't find it anywhere in My Disney Experience and it isn't showing up in my plans. I also never received any e-mail confirmation. Should I ring up and ask them to resend it, or is this normal for these sort of events / special tours?

I read somewhere that you don't need theme park tickets for the day which is why you check in for the tour outside, but we have a spare day up our sleeves, just in case.

I already had a candlelight processional booked, so cancelled that once this booking had been made.

We are looking forward to seeing everything and also getting a guide to give us hints on where to look for the special moments on all the ceremonies, as it will be our first time in Disney World pre-Christmas. We have done post-Christmas when the lights are coming down, but never pre.
Normal. We've done several tours, have never got email confirmations of them. Make sure you keep a note of your confirmation number

Last edited:
I've been wavering about this tour. I'm going solo in December and while it's a bit pricey, you seem to get to do so much... not to mention, I could cancel my CP package... :scratchin

This will not show up in your MDE unless you add it. There is a function to add notes and reminders in MDE, Just add the tour and your confirmation number as a reminder.

Too add just go to your Itinerary, select the day, click on the tab on the upper left "add plans" then select "add a note"

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter