Touring plans

JoyAhead

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how accurate the touring plans crowd calendars typically are? For my dates it is saying no fast passes needed for some days. (Obviously, Im still going to use them anyway) I just wasn't sure how reliable they usually are.

Touring plans does their own 'self-critique' on a daily basis. They will list what their predictions were and what the actual crowd / wait time was for that day.
I'm here now during Easter.The crowds are pretty sensible (6-7) and they were the only site calling for sensible crowds. We were so surprised at MK - followed the plan verbatim and pretty much walked straight on every ride. We still booked FP+ and did use them but didn't really need to.

I checked the historical data for the week I was there last year and it seemed like they were pretty close. We have personalized plans built for all 6 park days in a few weeks through their site, looking forward to seeing how well they work.

Even on low crowd days, the most popular rides (SDMT, RnRC, TSMM, etc.) all have long waits (i.e. 45-75 minutes) after 11am. Why wouldn't you use fastpass?

I checked the historical data for the week I was there last year and it seemed like they were pretty close. We have personalized plans built for all 6 park days in a few weeks through their site, looking forward to seeing how well they work.

I would love to hear how they work for you!

Even on low crowd days, the most popular rides (SDMT, RnRC, TSMM, etc.) all have long waits (i.e. 45-75 minutes) after 11am. Why wouldn't you use fastpass?

Sorry, my post wasn't very clear. We WILL use fast passes either way, I just found it odd that the touring plans site said 'no fast passes needed' for a few days during the week we will be there. So I was questioning their accuracy. I'll still book fast passes.

Thanks everyone! I've seen the self critique from the previous day on their website, but didn't know that info went back in history. I'll look around for it. Appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter