Towels and clothes lines?

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
Does Ft Wilderness "rent" towels to campers? This will be our first time with our trailer (CBR and Ft Wilderness cabins) and it just dawned on me that I need to pack A LOT of towels, or do laundery :mad: to use at the pool. I'd be willing to pay a rental fee for the use of their towels.

Also, does Ft Wilderness allow clothes lines? A lot of campgrounds around here don't.

Thanks!
Diane

people do string up clothes lines mainly for towels, there are washers and dryers at each comfort station, I have not seen towels available to campsites only to cabins, best bet go to Walmart and buy a stack of the cheap beach towels, and launder them if needed at the comfort station.

Funny story time.....

We always hang our towels overnight on a clothesline strung between 2 trees. Well.....one morning I grabbed my towel off the line, and a bat flew out from under it!! It was hanging under there!! LOL! DH just about fainted (he hates bats)! :D

There is also a coin operated laundry mat down by the super walmart that we use when we stay for over a week. You can load up 5-6 machines and get it all done fast. We do put up a clothes line for towels and bathing suits. The machines at the comfort stations are ok for a small amount but they are pricey about $2 a load to wash and they can be busy at times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter