Tower of Terror Bazzill Element Swap - Swap Completed

My favorite Bazzill black is Raven, too, and I've got a lot of it. I will probably use either stormy or smoke gray (one of the medium grays)....and maybe a touch of Bazzill white.

Those grays sound like the ones in the pack. It has been a little while since I looked at the name of the colors.

Rebecca

That's an INCREDIBLE price! I would pay $14.75 for the same amount of Bazzill at my LSS. Great buy!

OK. I will use Raven as my base then. There are three different shades of Bazzill Black and I wanted to use one that would match. Thanks for getting back to me.

Well when looking for more I definately recomend them for service and mailings. I have had my order mailed out priority mail by the next day if I order after 5 and same day if I order before then. It always arrives within a few days and always has been in good condition. I knew there prices were good on other items and I could order from there and get my materials quick so I ordered from there when I needed this- I'm glad to know it is a good price.

Rebecca

I came up with my prototype and will be making these as soon as I finish my meet and greet swap.

Rebecca

Thanks for updating me on your shipping, Faerie! I'll update the first post.

We're at 2 weeks tomorrow, ladies! I'm still trying to decide on my font for the topper. I wanted to use my Cricut to do individual letters but I don't like any of the fonts. I have my bases done but I just can't make a decision on the darn letters!!!

Thanks for updating me on your shipping, Faerie! I'll update the first post.

We're at 2 weeks tomorrow, ladies! I'm still trying to decide on my font for the topper. I wanted to use my Cricut to do individual letters but I don't like any of the fonts. I have my bases done but I just can't make a decision on the darn letters!!!

I know what you mean! The Cricut fonts don't seem to be "haunted" enough for the actual letters, unless maybe you altered them some way which might be a lot of work. There are a lot of print fonts that are, though.

I will be doing mine and mailing them next week after this weekend's music convention and competition are over.

I am working on mine now. Is it okay if I use a transparency for part of my element. I know it is not Brazzil but this item will look much better on the transparency.

Rebecca

Faerie, I received your package on Friday. Sorry I haven't posted. I've not been online.

Rebecca, I have no problem with a transparency. I just prefer that the colors match and tranparencies don't have color so they are fine!

I mailed mine out today. I forgot my larger bag so one of the small bags has my stamp for return and a little something for Shauna in it.

Rebecca

Rebecca - got your stuff yesterday! I love that you turned the file folders on their side. Also, what font/cutting system did you use for the letters? And what are the cute little tassels for? Can I ask any more questions? Am I annoying yet? Should I stop? :lmao:

Mine will go in the mail tomorrow! :)

You're awesome! I'll be on the lookout.

I am doing a lovely, long 12-hour crop on Saturday so I will be putting my finishing touches on my titles then. I finally found a font I really liked.

It looks like you ladies might have these back by the 11th!!!

Rebecca - got your stuff yesterday! I love that you turned the file folders on their side. Also, what font/cutting system did you use for the letters? And what are the cute little tassels for? Can I ask any more questions? Am I annoying yet? Should I stop? :lmao:

I got the font from dafont- It's name is Mars Attacks. I found it under the Horror fonts section on the first page. I cut it with my wishblade since it is a TTF. I bought the tassels because I was going to try to put gold cording with the tassles hanging down (all of the trim is gold cording with tassels at the ride- the costumes and curtains and such) but I couldn't attach them in any way I liked to the file folder. I figured I would put them in the bags and all of us could use them as we wished- I may add mine to a photo mat or put on the page under the file folder. Since I had purchased them for the swap and they still said Tower ofd Terror to me I figured I would send them to everyone.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

Rebecca

Hi Shauna,
Mine should have arrived by now. Could you please confirm?

Also, could you please re-use the box I mailed mine in? The USPS mutilates priority and any kind of envelope, even if I pick it up at the PO before it's delivered to me.

Thanks, and thanks again for hosting!

I haven't seen it yet but that doesn't necessarily mean that it hasn't arrived. DH gets the mail and is usually really good about telling me when I've received things but sometimes he puts packages in "obvious" places that I just don't see.

I'll check with him when we get home and let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter