town car or shuttle

teril

Mouseketeer
This is our first trip to DW and our first trip flying! I am curious what is the easist way to travel from the airport to the Caribbean resort. I am a single mother with a 5 year old and most nervous about this part of the the trip. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

teril.
I would go with the Town Car. I am sure Yourride does a good job or Pete would not have them here. The shuttle could stop at numerous hotels before you get to yours and your child might be ballastic!

Definitely a towncar, not a shuttle! When we first started travelling to WDW, we used Mears because we didn't know any better. Now we always use Happy Limo for WDW and our DIsney cruises, and I wouldn't do it any other way. I always hated stopping at a bunch of hotels before ours (not to mention being crammed into a van at capacity). Towncars are well worth it.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

The Mears cattle car bus is NOT the best way to go; we did that only once....NEVER again. We now use Tiffany Town Car to get us to our resort from MCO and back. A town car is by far the best means no matter which srvice you use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter