Towncar Service

snowman

DIS Veteran
I still have to book town car service for our January trip.

The last 2 trips we have used Tiffany Towncar.

Anybody have recent experiences with them or any other service? Recommendations? Warnings?

Thanks all.

Just used Tiffany's in late October and they were wonderful as usual - prompt, courteous, clean car, etc. I have them booked again for December.

My Wife and I have used Yourride before at www.yourride.net. We are going to use them again in Dec. They also had on time service, a 30 min grocery stop, and a friendly driver. One good thing I noticed was they used a big pink sign at the airport so you could see them. Now I'm not big fan of pink, but it does stand out a lot more from a distance than a bunch of signs that are the sams color.

We used Happy Limo on our last two trips. They were on time, pleasant and did the grocery stop. We also got the Limo both times. It was clean and a very comfortable ride.

Hi. We just used Tiffany Towncar in November. We used them for a 3-leg trip (to get from the airport to the Contemporary, and then from the Contemporary to the Hard Rock Hotel, and then from the Hard Rock Hotel back to the airport). All 3 times we had the same driver. He was very courteous and prompt. I would definitely use them again. Our driver was Sid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter