Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Now how to get over there? Doubt Disney buses will be running at that hour.

I'm probably going to Lyft it if I can't get a bus before 7:30. They should be running, but there's usually a difference between what Disney should do and what they actually do.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It only printed the confirmation page out when I selected that.
Ditto - I clicked on the "print tickets" 'button,' and it printed the same page - the confirm page - that you see after booking your time slot.

Just called to see about changing my date but there is no changing or canceling :(
So am I crazy to add two nights on to my trip to be able to attend this?? Flights are actually less, so would be just about $300 for the rooms.

It's a preview for a land that will have already been open for months and you're likely already going to TSL during your trip. I personally wouldn't add any days on just for the preview. However if you wouldn't mind spending the extra $300 for rooms then extra money for food and other stuff, then throw on a couple days lol

I got my slot on 9/4 at 7. It's going to be a crazy early morning but Slinky will be worth it. Also, I didn't get a chance to try the breakfast at WLB so I'm stoked about that too! I wonder how many passholders they are letting in per time slot...

So-never got the email...never had any emails...
However; used the link but being the techno dumbo I am :rolleyes1
Managed to book me into 7-8 spot & dh into 8-9 :sad2:

Clearly that is not what I want-indeed; we need to be together as dh pushes me in my wheelchair :chat:

I had another read & you can take a guest-therefore could Dh be my guest & vice versa??!

Call now. The fine print said no changes allowed, but if you call now while there's still space available and they may be able to help you if you explain the situation. 407-560-7277 (407-560-PASS)

ABSOLUTELY call ASAP to see if they can fix it. It was very clear that if you push the submit button absolutely no changes will be allowed. The "guest" you see had to be registered at the time by Name/AP and it will have to match when you get there.

Just called to see about changing my date but there is no changing or canceling :(
So am I crazy to add two nights on to my trip to be able to attend this?? Flights are actually less, so would be just about $300 for the rooms.

I have a trip already booked with matching dates so I booked it. If I didn't then we would pass on this. Only 1 hour, and already dwindling wait times means it wasn't worth any additional financial output from us.

So just a quick question since these AP event days fall into my non AP vacation days; how will this affect regular day guests? I am assuming there will be no morning EMH for those dates and once I get into Toy Story Land there will already be crowds and lines.

I got signed up for 9/25 I think at 7. I was on iPad so was going to write number down and page went to start screen and I lost the number. On hold for IT now

Maybe it's good I got 7 to 8. The other slot was full when I clicked it. Then I don't have to worry about the clearing out. It's a little early, but I have a SDD fastpass later that morning. We got up earlier on Christmas Day for AK. Now how to get over there? Doubt Disney buses will be running at that hour. My only choices left according to the calendar were Tuesday thru Thursday dates for the entire month. I was about 30 minutes in to the sign up.

I plan on taking an uber, don't want to mess with buses.

It's a preview for a land that will have already been open for months and you're likely already going to TSL during your trip. I personally wouldn't add any days on just for the preview. However if you wouldn't mind spending the extra $300 for rooms then extra money for food and other stuff, then throw on a couple days lol

Disney math! :teacher:

So just a quick question since these AP event days fall into my non AP vacation days; how will this affect regular day guests? I am assuming there will be no morning EMH for those dates and once I get into Toy Story Land there will already be crowds and lines.

I think that is a fair assessment. Not only will the land already be full but there will be the crowd waiting to come in at 9.

I got the email and kept clicking the link but it never worked, it just worked for the first time right now and of course it says event is full - thx Disney

For September, EMH at DHS are only happening on Sunday mornings and no events were scheduled for Sundays or Mondays. What will probably happen is no extra early opening (before the official/EMH time) like we've been seeing since the land opened. They'll probably hold the masses back until 9 on the dot.

I just signed up for September 25!! I went with the 7 AM so that our non-passholder family members who are traveling with us won’t feel too envious, lol. I’m surprised a special event like this is happening at a time we happen to be visiting! Looking forward to it!!

See you there we just got ours for the same day and time. The next day is my birthday so it's an early present!

We are hoping to do Moonlight Magic the night before our reserved window for the Passholder Event. The kiddos may never want to see Toy Story land again after Thursday Sept. 27th, LOL

Never got the email but another passholder friend did and sent me the link and it worked. I registered for September 27th 7am. I was already going to HS that day but since that is exactly my 60+1 I had plans to go during night hours to close the park and ride Slinky with (possible) minimal waits. Well, goodbye Epcot EMH, hello S'mores breakfast sandwich!

Ugh. Disney IT strikes again. I was signing up & it wouldn’t let me pick a time. I refreshed & got a gobbledygook page. Tried going out & in, kept coming back to same page. Used my phone to go to DH’s email. Used the link to sign in on my email again. Went thru whole process ok but then said I was timed out. Was definitely not 5 minutes. Ok tried again. Got message saying I was already signed up?. Tried to sign in under DH’s account & get same gobbledygook! :mad:

Trying to call, 20minute wait. Ugh. Don’t even care about rides except Toy Story. What a pain.

I think that is a fair assessment. Not only will the land already be full but there will be the crowd waiting to come in at 9.

Ugh. I am really upset about this. Not wanting to take away the joy from all the AP holders but I've been planning this trip all year and basing ADRs, park days and park tickets around the best day to do
Toy Story Land and now that's all out the window. My FP window opens next Wednesday.
I mean it's great for the AP holders but seriously, Disney???
I may just skip Toy Story Land this year and drop the extra ticket day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter