Toy Story Mania Designs?

Thank you for the scrabble boards and etch-a-sketch DISigns. They are great! I noticed that you have an etch-a-sketch DISign that says "Gina". Could you please make me one more DISign that says "Ginna"? My daughter saw the one for her brother and said "Don't I get one like that, too?" Who would have thought that an 11 year old would want to match her brother 2 days!! Thanks so much!

Hi! You did our scrabble designs back on our first trip to Disney, and now we're going again!

Could you please do scrabble boards with 2012, toy story mania (no C) and the names:

Charlotte
Olivia

Thanks so much!

WOW! Your Scrabble Boards are amazing and exactly what I am looking for to put on our T-Shirts for our November trip.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you please DISign 2 for me?

Both with the year 2012:
Toy Story Mania - Monto Family

Toy Story Mania - Jenkins Family

Thank you soooo very much!

Hi Terri are you still taking requests for DISigns
Hugs Mel

So sorry that I have missed some requests. It has been really busy for me, and I have not been checking in like I used to. I tried to do a few of the ones that were left quickly and hope that it was what they were looking for. Have a great weekend!! :thumbsup2
Thanks for checking on me Mel!! Hugs to you as well. :hug:

Terri - Glad to hear everything is ok. I can completely understand busy and needing time off.

Your Scrabble Boards are amazing and exactly what I am looking for to put on our T-Shirts for our November trip.

The next time you are available and if it wouldn't be too much trouble could you please DISign 3 for me?

Both with the year 2012:
Toy Story Mania - Monto Family

Toy Story Mania - Jenkins Family

Toy Story Mania - Regazzini Family

Thank you soooo very much!

Found ours in your photobucket acct.! Thank you so much! Hope everything is ok with you!

Terri - Thank you very much, I found the Scrabble Boards for the Monto & Jenkins Family.

If you get a chance could you please do the same for the Regazzini Family?

Also, do you think you will be able to to the scrabble names: (as in appears on this board, kind of offset (letters up & down) for each of the 7 us going for the front of our shirts (around the left breast pocket side):
1. Kim
2. Jim
3. Mackenzie
4. Jodi
5. Amanda
6. Janice
7. Bob

Thank you again, soooo very much!

My computer crashed last night and as you all know very well, the designs are locked in the computer. :badpc: I do have an external hard drive, but the designs had evolved since the last backup, soooo, it might be a little while before I can get back to work. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I will do the best I can when I get some free time on Thursday and Friday. :cutie:
Have a blessed day!!:goodvibes:)

Terri - Thank you very much, I found the Scrabble Boards for the Monto & Jenkins Family.

If you get a chance could you please do the same for the Regazzini Family?

Also, do you think you will be able to to the scrabble names: (as in appears on this board, kind of offset (letters up & down) for each of the 7 us going for the front of our shirts (around the left breast pocket side):
1. Kim
2. Jim
3. Mackenzie
4. Jodi
5. Amanda
6. Janice
7. Bob

Thank you again, soooo very much!

I just uploaded your designs to photobucket. I hope that they are close enough to the other designs that they will work for you. I was able to salvage the design from my external hard drive, but I had made so many changes to it, that it didn't look exactly the same any more. Sorry for the delay. Hope you have a magical trip!! pixiedust: and a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

I just uploaded your designs to photobucket. I hope that they are close enough to the other designs that they will work for you. I was able to salvage the design from my external hard drive, but I had made so many changes to it, that it didn't look exactly the same any more. Sorry for the delay. Hope you have a magical trip!! pixiedust: and a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

Terry - Thank you so very much for doing the Scrabble Boards. I am glad that you were able to get the design off of your external.

My apologizes that I wasn't clearer in my original post. For the individual names I was only looking for the name in Scrabble letters (going left to right) to use on the front of our shirts. Not on the Scrabble Boards. We are using the "Family" designs on the boards for the backs and were looking to just have our individual names on the front.
Please let me know if you are able to create these files for us or if I am still confusing you.

Again I apologize for not being clearer in the original request.

The designs are beautiful! Thank you so very much for all of your hard work! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Terry - Thank you so very much for doing the Scrabble Boards. I am glad that you were able to get the design off of your external.

My apologizes that I wasn't clearer in my original post. For the individual names I was only looking for the name in Scrabble letters (going left to right) to use on the front of our shirts. Not on the Scrabble Boards. We are using the "Family" designs on the boards for the backs and were looking to just have our individual names on the front.
Please let me know if you are able to create these files for us or if I am still confusing you.

Again I apologize for not being clearer in the original request.

The designs are beautiful! Thank you so very much for all of your hard work! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

I uploaded a page with all of the names on one sheet. Hopefully that is closer to what you were looking for. I'm glad you like the other designs. Have a great trip! :cool1::thumbsup2 and a blessed day!!! :goodvibes:)

Good afternoon!

Can I please get 4 Toy Story Scrabble Boards with the following names:

Gary
Shalynn
Jullian
Ali

Thanking you in advance! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter