• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy story question

lpoeppelman

DIS Veteran
I just need a sanity check - is Toy Story (the whole ride) actually closed the April 22 - 27 or is it just the one track? The information online is not very clear (at least that I'm accessing).

Would appreciate anyone's help - I did try searching for this topic, but was unable to find it.

TIA.

I believe as of right now it's only using 1 track. No FP's are given out until the day of. So same day FP's.

I have not heard of a full closure of the ride. Someone like @rteetz might know a little more.

You'll also want to check out the toy story thread

I just need a sanity check - is Toy Story (the whole ride) actually closed the April 22 - 27 or is it just the one track? The information online is not very clear (at least that I'm accessing).

Would appreciate anyone's help - I did try searching for this topic, but was unable to find it.

TIA.
There are a couple threads about this already. Maybe @hiroMYhero or @GADisneyDad14 can merge us.

As of right now they are releasing FPs same day. I don't believe it has gone down to only one track at this point but no advance FP are available. It is operating with at most two tracks instead of its full capacity of 3.

From "The HUB":
With construction underway, we are preparing to enter the next phase of work in the queue. Beginning April 12, multiple tracks of Toy Story Mania! will be unavailable. As a result, Toy Story Mania! will only be available via the standby queue.

There are a couple threads about this already. Maybe @hiroMYhero or @GADisneyDad14 can merge us.

As of right now they are releasing FPs same day. I don't believe it has gone down to only one track at this point but no advance FP are available. It is operating with at most two tracks instead of its full capacity of 3.

So they are still releasing same day FP even after the 12th? I thought it was standby only from that point on, until the 8th of May, hopefully...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter