Toystoryduo’s Journal: Baby Steps are the Key... Celebrate Each Victory!

Way to go, Emily!!! :teeth: :sunny: :banana: :donald: My DD8 starts outdoor soccer next Saturday, she's only ever played indoor before, scared of bees! Took some major convincing from me to get her to do it.

So, POP sounds fun, ignore the grumpy people! I like the looks of the tie-dye cheesecake :hippie: I'm totally trying to justify a free-dining trip too, i'd like to do it the last week of Sept., so we could catch a night of MNSSHP. My biggest concern is the heat+humidity, but I'm also thinking that we could use this as motivation. I know that if we lose weight the heat+humidity won't bother us as much, it would be a great victory!!

Have a good day!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: pirate:

Wow - Emily IS having a great week!! :woohoo:

Have a great weekend!

Way to go, EMILY!!!!!!

Sounds like you are still on track, Tracy! I say we have a scale bashing party. Mine is being mean, too!

Hope you have a great Easter weekend!

Thanks Kim, Don, and Julie for stopping by! :goodvibes Thanks for the congrats for Emily too. :thumbsup2 She is having a great week and who knows what her Easter egg hunts might turn up?!?!?;) She has 4 of 'em to go to! :teeth:

Well... I was supposed to start working out at 8:00 a.m. Now, it's 8:20 a.m. I got sidetracked by a trip report. :teeth: Today's workout is FUN!

5 Factor:

* Cardio (5 minutes)

* Biceps/ Triceps (10-15 mins.) This is the fun part! I love working on arms!

* Core: upper/lower body combined crunches ( 5-10 mins)

* Cardio (5-?)

* Cool Down (5)

Today's Plan:

* Workout

* Help DH with bid

* Go Shopping

* Easter egg hunt @ grandma and grandpa's house

* Church (Emily's class is holding an Easter egg hunt and sundae party for Caley's class. FUN! FUN! FUN! :cheer2: )

* Dinner at my MIL's.

* Home to work on Easter baskets and tomorrow morning's Easter egg hunt

Whew! I'm tired just writing all that! ;) Nah.... This warm weather we have been having here in Ohio has been a huge blessing! I seem to have more energy and a better outlook on life when I am not freezing cold. :teeth:

Have a great Saturday! :sunny:

WHEWWW you have a busy day!! Hope you get some time to relax!!!

I stayed at POP century two times and i liked it! dont worry and just enjoy!
have a great day

Happy Easter!!!

Today is a busy, but fun day for us:

* This morning: The girls are doing a treasure hunt type game to find their Easter baskets. On index cards, I drew clues that will help them find the baskets. For example... Emily's first clue is the TV. She goes to the TV and finds another clue. The TV's clue is the refrigerator. So, she goes to the fridge and finds a clue for the dog's cage. She goes to the dog's cage and finds a clue to go look by the tree. She goes to the tree and finds the clue that her basket is in the dryer. Emily gets 5 clues (5 years old) and Caley gets 3 clues (3 years old). By the way... Caley's basket is in her toy box. Shhhhh.... Don't tell her! ;)

After that, the girls will do an Easter egg hunt with plastic eggs filled with money for WDW. Then, we'll get ready for the day and have breakfast somewhere.

* This afternoon: We will go to Grandma's house for an Easter egg hunt. Then, we will head out to my aunt's house for Easter dinner and another egg hunt.

* This evening: We will met DH's family at a local hotel for food, swimming, miniature golf (in the hotel!), and FUN! Then, it's time to head home and off to bed for a good night's rest before the busy week ahead.

Whew!

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter! :sunny:

Good morning, :sunny:

We had a great time this weekend! It was super busy and the girls had some "attitude issues" last night (They were exhausted!), but it was really a good weekend! :goodvibes Foodwise, I didn't do so well, but that is what a new week is for! :thumbsup2

So this week, I will continue with 5 Factor Fitness. This starts week 3. I am also going to be doing an Anti-Toxin/ Internal Cleanse. I am hoping that this will help get rid of the toxins in my body and help jumpstart my weight loss a bit. I am also going to try and eat healthier this week too. I may be journaling food to help with that. Not sure yet. :confused3

As for the rest of my schedule.... It's up in the air right now. I have no idea what is going to happen today. DH has to finish that major communications bid and he has some real estate drama to deal with. The results of these situations are going to impact the rest of our day....I don't like when my schedule is up in the air, especially on Monday. It has a tendency to set the tone for the rest of the week.

Well, I am off to exercise.... :yay: Have a great Monday! :teeth:

Glad you had a good weekend, Tracy!

I love your clues to the baskets. CUTE!!

We still have 1 egg lost in the house - fortunately it's plastic!

Hope you have a good Monday and things don't go too wild!!

Hey Tracy- just wanted to pop in to say hello! I loved your clue ideas, too- too cute! Glad you all had a great Easter!
On the journaling thing- you shoudl try it. I've been keeping one and it really helps. Of course, I have someone who will see it, so I don't want to be "bad" for them! But, I have realized how much I had been eating!! No wonder I couldn't lose weight before! I hope your day goes well!

Hi Tracy...glad you all had a great Easter. You guys were sooo busy!!

I'd love to know about your cleansing. Can you share? You can PM me if you'd prefer.

Congrats on getting to week 3 of the 5 Factor Fitness. I just started week 5 of my running program....it's so nice to be in the middle of a program (for me anyway). I love starting the new weeks and feeling that sense of accomplishment.

Keep up the great work, and good luck with your upcoming week!

:wave:

Hi Tracy!! Just got done reading your journal!! You are doing great!!
Keep up the good work...the pounds will be melting off you in no time!!
I'd like to try the 5 Factor....we'll see....i'm commiting myself to running and Bob (Biggest Loser) workouts.

Great job!!
marie

Thanks everyone for stopping by! :goodvibes

Yesterday was a very stressful day. :( Hoping today is a much better one! :teeth:

Food yesterday:

*1/2 Reese's Peanut Butter egg
*1 mini-Ordeo
*2 servings of Stouffer's mac-n-cheese
*1 small box of popcorn
*1 corn dog
*1 hot dog
*1 small fry
*1 bite of a fish sandwich and a double cheeseburger

Okay, the food choices weren't the best, but the fact that I was able to limit the amounts counts as a small victory. That's what baby steps are all about. :goodvibes

Weigh-in is tomorrow and I'm not feeling too confident about it. We'll see what happens though.

If you have any good thoughts/ prayers or :wizard: to send our way, we would appreciate it. DH is turning his communications bid in today and if he gets the job, it could be a huge blessing! Also, he has two houses that are pending for closing. Please pray that they would close and fund quickly with no problems at all. Thanks! :goodvibes

Lots to do today... Laundry, Business Meeting, eBay, Scheduling, e.t.c. I hope to get to journals this afternoon.

Have a great day! :sunny:

Hey Tracy....don't let yesterday get you down....today is a new day and a better day!! Walk away from the oreos....they are TROUBLE!!!
Hang in there and here's some pixiedust: for you.

have a great day!! :sunny:
marie

Hi Tracy!! Happy Tuesday!

Good luck wishes to your DH with his bid and closings!

Yesterday wasn't the best for you, but like you said...it's also not the worst. You really limited yourself, and that is what is important. One bite of a double cheeseburger.....I could never stop at just one! :rolleyes1

Take care and have a good night! :wave:

Good morning,

I have a busy day ahead of me so I thought I would stop by early...

Yesterday's Food:

B: 2 cups Stouffer's mac-n-cheese
S: 1 small brownie
L: Lean Cuisine Lemon Garlic Shrimp w/ broccoli
S: 1 and 1/2 handfuls of carrots
D: small Caesar salad, 3 biscuits, shrimp scampi, shrimp pasta (Red Lobster)
S: 1 handful of light popcorn
S: 4 small reese's cups

I'm getting there. ;) At least I did the 5 meal plan yesterday which will help me ease into 3 meals + 2 snacks per day. (5 Factor) I need to go to the grocery store at some point today for some healthy snacks.

Today is a rest day on 5 Factor. I do plan on taking a walk this morning. I used to walk every day and I miss that morning quiet time.

Today's Plan:

* Walk

* Put Laundry Away

* Vacuum

* Grocery Store

* Thrift Stores?

* Disney Store

* Children's Place

I'm sure other things will come up to do in the course of the day...They always do! ;)

Have a great day! :sunny:

I forgot to add...

Weigh-in today was at 214. :( That means I am up almost 2 pounds from last week. I am hoping that this is water weight gain from eating salty foods and from TOM. :(

I'll keep on keeping on though......

Hi Tracy...

Sorry for being gone...again....I am recommitting myself to getting back to journals daily!!! I think you are doing great...don't be too hard on yourself for the weight....it will start to melt away!!! Baby steps....like you said!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Tracy-
Keep on keeping on is the perfect attitude..
Hang in there, and next week will be better!
you can do it tracy!!

Hi Tracy, it sounds like you are doing great at working your food into five meals a day. Good for you! Also, don't worry about the small gain, salt and TOM can pack on way more than two pounds so once the salt and hormones are out of your system you will probably be down some! Hang in there, good luck with your dh's closings and job prospect, I am sending good thoughts your way! Keep up the good work!!!

Good morning,

Yesterday was a great day foodwise until I hit 10:00 p.m. I ate an entire bag of hot fries with some cheddar cheese and I wasn't even hungry! :furious: Oh well... Today is a new day.

Plans for today:
* Workout (DONE!)
* Laundry
* Relax

I have been trying to get motivated to eBay.... I have some stuff that I think would sell well. I just haven't had the time or inclination to eBay for awhile. I need to get rolling though because September and December are coming up fast!

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter