TR - Memorial Weekend Madness - Feeling the Force & Celebrating the 5th - COMPLETE

I also like Flame Tree BBQ. I like Columbia Harbor House take your tray upstairs where it is quiet and watch the people outside
dashing about. Love the Plaza. When we went to 50ies we had a fun time with the CM who served us.
Did you ever grab a fast meal at Capt. Cook's then go out to beach - sit on the beach chairs and watch MK fireworks ?
Also watch MK fireworks at the Top of the World deck. Another enjoyable sight is the Electric Water Pageant from the beach area at Bay Lake or
The Contemporary. Very relaxing. So may places to talk about. You ?
Never hung out on the Poly beach. I do like Captain Cooks. If I recall correctly, they have a yummy pulled pork sandwich.

Well, its been some time and I am officially recovered from our trip. I am even thinking about the next trip! We are currently planning a quick, adults only trip to DISNEYLAND for SW 5k next January. Then I am hoping we can do a WDW trip sometime next year with DS. I am really motivated for a "do-over" to incorporate some of the key learnings from this years trip.

But before I start the planning process for a next trip, I want to finish this report up with a blast of photos.

Here are the photopass photos:

Day 1

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480

Your pics are great and great memories for you and your beautiful family !

When is the next trip planned for ?

Your pics are great and great memories for you and your beautiful family !

When is the next trip planned for ?

My DH and I have signed up for the Star Wars 5k in January. He and I will go to Disneyland for a few days while DS stays with his grandma. We already have our 5k registration and a reservation at the Candy Cane Inn. I am excited to check out Disneyland for the first time!
For our next family trip, I am looking at CBR for a week. If we can swing it financially, maybe next summer. Now that my DS is starting kindergarten, I will need to work around the school schedule. With his developmental delays, I am less inclined to have him miss school for vacation.

My DH and I have signed up for the Star Wars 5k in January. He and I will go to Disneyland for a few days while DS stays with his grandma. We already have our 5k registration and a reservation at the Candy Cane Inn. I am excited to check out Disneyland for the first time!
For our next family trip, I am looking at CBR for a week. If we can swing it financially, maybe next summer. Now that my DS is starting kindergarten, I will need to work around the school schedule. With his developmental delays, I am less inclined to have him miss school for vacation.
I LOVED the pics. Seems like Memory maker may be worth it!

I have never been to Disneyland have a great vaca there and report back for us ! It is very exciting !
I am sure you can make a family trip when school is off. Being at school is very important I agree.
Thanks for sharing your TR and great pics !

How exciting that you've planned a trip to DCL! I haven't been to DCL in years! I think it's long overdue! The SW 5K seems like so much fun! I hope you take plenty of pictures!

I LOVED the pics. Seems like Memory maker may be worth it!

We love Memory maker and have purchased it for all three of our WDW vacations. I am usually the family photographer, so the MM ensures we get some pics with me in it. I also love the ride pics. Seems like they have enhanced the MM from prior years with videos and other special effects.

I have never been to Disneyland have a great vaca there and report back for us ! It is very exciting !
I am sure you can make a family trip when school is off. Being at school is very important I agree.
Thanks for sharing your TR and great pics !

Thanks for stopping by my trip report! I will definitely do a Disneyland report.

How exciting that you've planned a trip to DCL! I haven't been to DCL in years! I think it's long overdue! The SW 5K seems like so much fun! I hope you take plenty of pictures!

I am planning to take a TON of pics. I am also planning to dress up for the 5k, so that should be fun. I am leaning towards ewok (me) and Chewie (DH).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter