Tracey's wedding weight loss attempt (comments welcome & needed!!)

You have certainly been busy since I've been on vacation! I know some sugar-free stuff can have a laxative effect (especially the sugar-free chocolates), maybe that is what was bothering you?

Sounds like you are doing great and getting lots of exercise in. Congrats on your loss so far. Keep it up! :thumbsup2

Hi Tracey~

You have been pretty busy lately! :goodvibes I'm glad to hear that your DD is feeling better. :goodvibes

You are doing a great job with exercising! Keep up the good work! :cheer2:

Great job going to the gym and planning ahead for a movie snack :cheer2: . So sorry you weren't well in the night though. :sad2: Hopefully you are feeling better and can take it easy on your system today.

Had a look at the sugar free pop corn packet & it does say can cause a laxative effect, proberbly cos i ate it on an empty stomach!!!
Well i weighed in on Friday & another lb off - although i have bought some new scales!!
Had a bad weekend though, having the period from hell!!! Was awake at 4am in agony with stomach cramps, the tablets doc gave me didnt work either!!! I am going to have to go back, it totally wipes me out - dizzy, headaches, no energy, lots of pain! Its really getting me down! Doc wants me to try having a coil fitted, dont like the thought of it, but dont really know enough about it really, cant carry on like this though so will proberbly have to give it a try.
Any advice ???
DD had a good weekend at the coast
Weather is boiling again & another heatwave warning has been issued, could hit all time record of 37 on wednesday ... & thats sports day & i'm the one who has to stand at the end & pick 1st,2nd, 3rd & 4th places!
Its 30 today, shouldnt complain, just wish i didnt have to work in it :)
Had a small burger & chocolate ice cream yesterday but been ok today
breakfast - atkins bar, earl grey
lunch - mex/chk salad & strawberries.. my diet is really boring!!
dinner - low carb pasta with tuna & tomato...felt like my body needed it!!
Drank lots of water cos its so hot!!

Sounds like the popcorn was the culprit.

Congrats on the 1lb loss :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Good job drinking lots of water in the heat. Stay cool!

Had a great evening!!! Neighbours have bought a 10 ft pool & we have been sat in it drinking malibu & coke, not used to this in the UK!!!! Its like being on holiday. A lovely way to cool down after work!! Its 8.30pm & i havnt eaten any dinner!!!
Off to find something yummy - & healthy :)

Sounds like you had a fun time! I love having a pool but have hardly been in it this year...

Hi tracey~

It sounds like you had a fun time at your neighbor's house! :goodvibes That sounds like a great way to beat the heat! :teeth: :sunny:

Have a great Thursday! :sunny:

Hi Tracey, glad you found a way to stay cool! Hopefully your heat wave will break soon. :sunny:

Got a hangover today!!!
Went out for dinner with work to celebrate breaking up for the 6 week school holls today :)
I ate really healthy had chicken ceaser salad, didnt think i'd drank that much but when we worked it out this morning i'd had 7 glasses of wine!!!!!!
& when i got home i had a slice of toast, piece of cheese & a choc chip cake bar!!!!
We're having fish & chips (fries) today too!! No children in school we are just in to sort the classrooms for September.
Weighed in this morning no change which i'm pleased with after last night!!!
Wohooo just noticed my countdown has gone under 3 months :)

Wow, 7 glasses of wine? I think my head would have exploded the next morning. You are lucky you are able to function properly! That's great that your overindulgence didn't show up on the scale. :thumbsup2

Hi there,

Sounds like you had a good time with your friends....and that is all that matters in my book!!!

You're doing a great job!!!

Keep up the great work

Have a good evening :)

party: Yay you finally get a summer break.

Sorry about the hangover though. At least you ddn't have to deal with loud kids. :rotfl2:

I hope you are having a nice relaxing weekend.

Well still having the heatwave!! Glad i brought that pool!!
Spent the day on the garden with DD sunning & swimming.
Just had fries on Friday but then went to a teachers house for a bbq & had a bit of pizza, dip & chips, pasta & quiche!! Oh & more wine!!
Saturday went to brothers for ANOTHER bbq but ate better there & no alcohol!!
Sunday Chicken salad & that was it!!!
Today
lunch - lime & chilli tuna steak with salad
dinner - not had yet, but think i'm gonna have low carb sandwich with beef on & strawberries
Gotta go DD is cooking her & DF dinner...gulp :)

Sounds like you are getting your eating back on track after a weekend full of festivities. Keep up the good work! :cool1:

You're doing a great job, Tracey! :thumbsup2 That's great that Disney is less than 3 months away for you! :Pinkbounc I bet the time will go by quickly!

Have a great week! :sunny:

I'm in shock!!!
I got on the scales this morning - i dont usually weigh myself anymore on Tuesdays (just Fridays now) but i felt so thin!!! & i've lost 6lb !!!!!! :) Havnt got a clue how i did it!! i'm 2 lb off 11 stone (154lb's) Maybe its sweat from all this hot weather!!!!
been drinking lots of water
breakfast - atkins bar
lunch - sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs & tomato
dinner - not had yet but brothers family is coming over for a bbq!
Hope everyone is well, have a good week
Tracey xx

WOW, congrats on the loss! :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :thumbsup2 :yay: Whatever you are doing, keep it up because it sure is working!

Congrats on the loss! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: Sounds like what you aer doing is working for you. Have a great time with your brother tonight and try and stay cool with all that heat. :sunny:

Still hot!!! Someone told me that there is a severe heatwave in the US can anyone confirm?? & where??
Getting a bit worried about our trip...hurricanes, i thought mid October would be ok but the longer i dont hear of any the more i think there waiting for me!!!! Just dont want our flight delayed or cancelled!!!!
Feel really tired & bloated today, hope that 6 lb has stayed off when i have my 'official' weigh in tomorrow!
Went to a friends yesterday afternoon for a (another!!) bbq, had 1 burger on a cob then 2 more burgers without the bread & a sausage, everyone else had cheesecake for dessert & i had a bowl of strawberries, didnt mind one bit cos i LOVE strawberries, but it felt good to be in control :) Did have a bottle of wine & some spicy chilli crisps (chips) though!!
Today:
lunch - low carb pepperoni pizza & water, made me feel a bit sick though!!!
dinner - not had any yet, might have a bowl of strawberries, it just feels too hot to cook or eat!!

Going for a meal tomorrow evening (neighbours b/day) & off on my hen night Saturday (cruise) so might not get back on till sunday/monday!!
Lots of opportunity for going off the rails!! The cruise is all you can eat whilst onboard......gulp
Plz send some positive vibes to stop me going mad :)
Will at least try & post weigh in tomorrow.
Have a good weekend everyone
Tracey xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter