Tracy's WL after baby journal- Where there's a Wii there's a way ! (comments welcome)

Well, the laundry is almost done and I think we'll be packed up by tonight.

My DH is working from home tomorrow, so he will be able to pack the car up and help with anything last minute. We'll pick DD2 up from daycare at 4:15 and head down 95. We decided driving was best for us because we want to have a car and the road trip has been very fun for us in the past. We are going to try to go as far overnight as we can. Since my DH will be home and can look after the baby - I can get a big afternoon nap in.

It's so cute how excited DD2 is - she is talking about packing her 'soup'(suit)case. I asked her what she wanted to take. She said her blankie, water, daddy and books. I asked her if I should come too. She said yes.

I checked out some pictures from a month ago. Man I looked huge. Why didn't anyone tell me I looked like that... At least now I've got a new hairdo that doesn't make me look like slubby mommy. Hey, at least I have some nasty 'before' photos.

I didn't exercise yesterday - today I did two miles this morning. That felt good. I really want to exercise at Disney - my DH asked me when was I going to have time. We are trying to mentally prepare for all the yummy things we will have at Disney.

I can give up the french fries, chips, etc - but I'm definitely going to be having my treats - just not as much...

There will be big meals and much smaller, healthier meals :)

We are back !!! There is so much to tell from the trip - but I wanted to make sure that I got back on track first thing this morning. I weighed myself and I'm actually down 2 lbs to 276.5 !!! Yippee !

The trip was very exhausting with the 2 kids under 2.5 !!! Let's just say 1 urgent care, 3 ER visits later - we still survived !!!

Hi Tracy,

Like you - I started with over 100 pounds to lose...as you can see in my ticker, I no longer have to say I have 100 pounds to lose...now it's in the 90's...liberating - to get over that little hump! (oops, different ticker on here, 92 pounds to lose)

Anyway, proud of you for putting your numbers out there, focusing, writing a journal..it will be quite helpful on your journey. Setting smaller goals is a great way to keep from being overwhelmed.

Take it one day at a time...each day is a new day...you can do this!

Deb

Welcome Back Tracy!:goodvibes

Way to go losing weight on vacation!!!:cheer2: I don't think I have ever come back from WDW without at least a small gain before. Way to go!!:cheer2:

I can't wait to hear about your vacation!:banana: Sorry to hear about the urgent care and ER visits though. :( I hope everyone is okay!

Have a great Sunday!:hug:

Hi Tracy!

Your title using the Wii caught my eye. We just got a Wii for Christmas. We unwrapped the WiiFit on New Year's eve. I just got started using it, but I'm lovin' it. It's great for getting moving and not just sitting. I haven't done too many games/workouts, but I can feel the ones that I've done!

Way to go, losing weight on vacation! You haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to write and encourage you. The holidays can be rough when you are trying to watch what you eat. I hope you come back. I'd love to swap WiiFit stories. Have you tried the bubble buster thing in the WiiFit Plus menu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter