Trading all, including new Mickey TV!! Everything Must Go!! Updated :)

Hmm, no more offers?
Everything on the list is still for trade...

Aww, Sorry. I already got a Princess Tiara. So don't need that more. Was just wondering do you have a Pink Outfit? I would love those. I will dig stuff for that. I am sure I have something good.

I am still willing to pay you credits for the tiara 3000

Aww, Sorry. I already got a Princess Tiara. So don't need that more. Was just wondering do you have a Pink Outfit? I would love those. I will dig stuff for that. I am sure I have something good.

Again, if I don't know what you are offering, I can't hold on to anything for you...and I'm not really sure what you are meaning with 'Pink Outfit'? Besides, unless it is on my list, I don't have it for trading :)

I am still willing to pay you credits for the tiara 3000
Thanks for the offer, but I would still rather trade the crown for items, and not credits. If you have anything, just let me know, and I am sure we can work something out that is fair for both of us :)

:hippie:

I don't have anything that is on your list, is there something else you are also interested in?

I don't have anything that is on your list, is there something else you are also interested in?

Sure thing, it does not have to be on the list...only thing I ask for is that it is worth the crown, and if you have stuff that I am not already trading, all the better :cheer2:

Just a friendly little bump to get this trade thread rolling again...I have gotten all the hats I had wanted :) so now really just looking for bat magic and any other good offers...

Thanks!

Rygo, just wondering are you a guy or a girl. Because your username is kinda...

Rygo, just wondering are you a guy or a girl. Because your username is kinda...

Kind of strange? :) I am a girl, and Rygo (pronounced like Rye-jo) is just a nickname that I got from my sisters when we were all little, cause of the way most people pronounce my real name when they see the spelling :) .....Couldn't you tell I am a girl from all the girl only clothes I have for trade :)?

Still taking credits? :rolleyes:

From you, for the tiki walls? Sure thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody else is interested in trading credits for an item...it will depend on the item and the amount offered for that item. Since my hat collection is now complete,:woohoo: I don't mind trading for credits anymore, since I don't need specific items anymore to get all the hats on vmk :)

Actually I was just going to start earning credits and start going down your whole list :goodvibes

I would love to trade you anything on the list for your yellow explorer shirt and shorts, so if you don't have enough credits yet for anything, I can do a trade...say the last two tiki walls and some other items of your choice from my list?
I posted on your thread as well, so if you are interested, just let me know.

I would love to trade you anything on the list for your yellow explorer shirt and shorts, so if you don't have enough credits yet for anything, I can do a trade...say the last two tiki walls and some other items of your choice from my list?
I posted on your thread as well, so if you are interested, just let me know.

Well acccctually, ry, your case is the same as Dara's (on my thread). I was trying to buy rare from you guys with credits so that I could build up my rare to trade for the stuff in my signature, so I don't actually need anything on your list. :guilty: but if you have anything in my wishlist, or anything else that is more popularly rare so I could have a better chance at getting the stuff on my wishlist...:confused:

Doing the Bump, cause I updated the list of wants and the list of what was available!!

Would a 4th of July hat be ok for the Mansion hat?

Sure, I am on right now if you want to do the trade. Just search Arg! Rare Trade Mateys!

Just got dc, so I am off for now. PM me with a time when you would like to meet later today or tomorrow and we can do the trade then :)

I think I JUST missed you...I entered the room and you left a split second later so I don't think you even saw me. I'll be on and off throughout the afternoon/evening today and tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter