Trading For halloween buyables *Updated 10/21*

Hello:
I am on VMK and will be in my room in a few minutes:
If I have not met up with you yet there is probably a time zone issue since I work and I am on the west coast and can't be on vmk till 8pm VMK time but don't worry I can trade with you sometime this weekend.

I have trades pending with the following ppl:

SillyBrightPuppy
fortress room
For
3 Mickey Ghosts

ILoVePIRATES18
Red Penny Press
For
2 Mickey Ghosts

Chwey_BubbleGum
2 Penny Presses
2 HS Musical Pianos
For
8 Mickey Ghosts

SillyBrightPuppy, Thanks for the trade today :)

ILoVePIRATES18 and Chewy_BubleGum, I will take the orange ghosts since the white ghosts are now gone from the stores but please purchase them now in case we don't meet up before the month ends.

Pending Trades:

ILoVePIRATES18
Red Penny Press
For
2 Orange Mickey Ghosts

Chwey_BubbleGum
2 Penny Presses
2 HS Musical Pianos
For
8 Orange Mickey Ghosts

I will offer 5k in halloween tradeables for your Happiest celebration pin, orange ghosts and probably skeleton chairs, But it will be 5k worth. Ty

Hiya Lady-
I would like the following items please: Let me know what items you would like me to purchase for you, for our trade. Also when is a good day/time/place to meet you to trade. Thanks much!

Sub Middle 2K
Pirate Medallion Pin 4K (vmk pin card series)

Total in shopping spree: 6,000

SillyBrightPuppy, Thanks for the trade today :)

ILoVePIRATES18 and Chewy_BubleGum, I will take the orange ghosts since the white ghosts are now gone from the stores but please purchase them now in case we don't meet up before the month ends.

Pending Trades:

ILoVePIRATES18
Red Penny Press
For
2 Orange Mickey Ghosts

Chwey_BubbleGum
2 Penny Presses
2 HS Musical Pianos
For
8 Orange Mickey Ghosts

Hi lady,

Im sorry I hvent been hable to PM ive been a bit busy. And ill do the best I can to buy the new ghosts Im a bit tigth with the credits and trying to save up for the rest of the month:guilty: Ill do the best of posible to get the ghost :)

Thanx:thumbsup2

I will offer 5k in halloween tradeables for your Happiest celebration pin, orange ghosts and probably skeleton chairs, But it will be 5k worth. Ty
Hi I offer 5 Orange ghosts for the Happiest celebration On earth Pin??

5 ghosts would be great! LOL...sorry about my other comment, I must have been sleep reading.....hehehehe

Hiya Lady-
I would like the following items please: Let me know what items you would like me to purchase for you, for our trade. Also when is a good day/time/place to meet you to trade. Thanks much!

Sub Middle 2K
Pirate Medallion Pin 4K (vmk pin card series)

Total in shopping spree: 6,000

Sounds great to me Astro, I would like the orange Mickey ghosts.
I have been pretty busy this week, we are getting new floors and it has been so much work! I will try to meet up with you soon though!

Hi lady,

Im sorry I hvent been hable to PM ive been a bit busy. And ill do the best I can to buy the new ghosts Im a bit tigth with the credits and trying to save up for the rest of the month:guilty: Ill do the best of posible to get the ghost :)

Thanx:thumbsup2

Ok, I would like to try and meet before the month is over then cause the reason I am trading these things is to get the halloween stuff ;)

Lady :)

Sounds great to me Astro, I would like the orange Mickey ghosts. I have been pretty busy this week, we are getting new floors and it has been so much work! I will try to meet up with you soon though! Lady :)

Great! I will purchase the 6 Orange Mickey Ghosts for you tomorrow.
I totally understand with things going on in real life. Not a problem. I'm sooo jealous ~ new floors! Woot!! It will be so nice when the work is done though. :thumbsup2
Feel free to PM me here, or I'm sure we have mutual friends that can track me down for you as well, when you are ready to trade. Like Happy.
Oh, before I forget ... do you have any Pink Nemo chairs left at 2k (I saw posted at other site, not sure how up to date on that list you are)? If you do, I would love to take one off your hands. Another 2 ghosts, or something else from your shopping list you would like for it? Just let me know. Thanks again! :goodvibes

Great! I will purchase the 6 Orange Mickey Ghosts for you tomorrow.
I totally understand with things going on in real life. Not a problem. I'm sooo jealous ~ new floors! Woot!! It will be so nice when the work is done though. :thumbsup2
Feel free to PM me here, or I'm sure we have mutual friends that can track me down for you as well, when you are ready to trade. Like Happy.
Oh, before I forget ... do you have any Pink Nemo chairs left at 2k (I saw posted at other site, not sure how up to date on that list you are)? If you do, I would love to take one off your hands. Another 2 ghosts, or something else from your shopping list you would like for it? Just let me know. Thanks again! :goodvibes

Hey astro! I will try to be around tomorrow night :) I will track you down if I am. I do have a pink Nemo chair with your name on it :thumbsup2 , 2 more ghosts would be great!
I can't wait for the floors to be done! We got all new laminate and now are waiting on the carpet to be installed, my house is a pit at the moment though but I know it will be worth it!!!
Hugs,
Lady

Hi there,
I'll offer 6 orange ghosts for your Pirate Medallion Pin(4k) and Sub Middle (2k). Let me know what time works for you!

Hi All,
Sorry I have been so busy this week. I will try to trade with you all this weekend. If we are not able to trade please purchase the items this weekend and we can trade next week.

Here is the list of Pending trades::

ILoVePIRATES18
Red Penny Press
For
2 Orange Mickey Ghosts

Chwey_BubbleGum
2 Penny Presses
2 HS Musical Pianos
For
8 Orange Mickey Ghosts

IlikedisneyandVmk
Happiest Celebration on Earth pin
FOR
5 Orange Ghosts

AstroGigiblue
Sub Middle 2 K
Pirate Medallion Pin 4 K
FOR
6 Orange Mickey Ghosts

Hpgal
Pirate Medallion Pin 4K
Sub Middle 2 K
FOR
6 Orange Mickey Ghosts

Please PM me a day and time you can be on this weekend.
Thanks! Lady

Hi,
Still waiting to hear from some ppl about meeting up to trade. Please PM me when you are on so we can meet up. I will be around tomorrow (Thursday night) and this weekend.

Here is the list of Pending trades::

ILoVePIRATES18
Red Penny Press
For
2 Orange Mickey Ghosts

Chwey_BubbleGum
2 Penny Presses
2 HS Musical Pianos
For
8 Orange Mickey Ghosts

IlikedisneyandVmk
Happiest Celebration on Earth pin
FOR
5 Orange Ghosts

AstroGigiblue
Thanks for the trade!

Hpgal
Pirate Medallion Pin 4K
Sub Middle 2 K
FOR
6 Orange Mickey Ghosts

Please PM me a day and time you can be on this weekend.
Thanks! Lady

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter