• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trading Stitch Hats and More for Green Flips

GoofyGeggy

Wooden shoe rather be Dutch?!
I have one want: Green Flip Flops

My offer:

Blue Stitch Hat x11
ATIS Mighty Eye x2
Silver Ears
Princess Minnie Hat

Goofy, I truly hope you get your wish. If I had green flips, I would probably trade with you...but only so I could gift all the other items to make other wishes come true. Big hugs to you my friend. :hug: :hug:

your offer is FANTASTIC if i had green flip flops i WOULD DEFINETLY TRADE THEM TO YOU. ( jw how many ppl do u know that have green flip flops? if u know some show them the offer, i bet they might say yes! )

WOW Goofy, you want those bad. If I had green flips, I would just gift them to to make your dream come true. Good luck getting those green flips. :hug:

This offer will certainly be accepted if someone trading green flips sees this. Keep up the good work! (900th Post!)

Someone has generously gifted me a Stitch Hat, and that is now included in the offer above.

w00t

I'll use this as my second bump of the day -

Added another Stitch Hat to the offer (yes, another since my last post ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter