Trailer lights or Christmas lights?

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
For those of you who go to Fort Wilderness during the Christmas season, do you use your regular awning lights or put up Christmas lights? I am not sure which I want to use! I do know I am making a Mickey wreath to hang on the front of the camper this week! If anyone is there in 2 weeks, watch for it!! I asked for a preferred loop, loop 100 if possible.:) Stop in and say hi!

Colleen

We will be there 12-22/30. This is our 2nd Cmas at FW. We use Christmas lights and decorations. I like your wreath idea. I think I will try to make one for us.

Originally posted by Colleen A.
For those of you who go to Fort Wilderness during the Christmas season, do you use your regular awning lights or put up Christmas lights? I am not sure which I want to use! I do know I am making a Mickey wreath to hang on the front of the camper this week! If anyone is there in 2 weeks, watch for it!! I asked for a preferred loop, loop 100 if possible.:) Stop in and say hi!

Colleen

We'll be there in exactly 2 weeks! We'll be arriving on 12/8 (hopefully in loop 300). To answer your question, we use Christmas lights on our awning, but they don't look like traditional Christmas lights so we have been using them year round. They are small (I think 50 mm) multi-colored frosted globes. We found them last year and decided to try them. I have bought additional decorations for this trip to give them more of a Christmas feel. A pine cone garland and candy cane ornaments. I can't wait to get there!!!!

HI,

We'll see you there too. We check in on 12/21 for the whole week. We load our campsite with xmas lights. Happy Holidays

We leave in 2 weeks. I'm going to go thru all my Christmas decorations today to choose what I'm going to bring. Does anyone bring a real tree with them? If so, how do you dispose of it when you leave?

See you all there!!!!!

If any of you take pictures of your decorated sites see if you can post them. I would love to see them!:D

We just got back and there are some spectacular holiday displays this year, check out the 100 & 300 loop and 1400, i took some pictures and will post on my site eventually, the inflatable's seem to be popular this year.

We found lighted candy canes to hang from the awning!:p They are 10" in length, so they will be noticable! My Mickey wreath is done and came out really good. We're hanging that from the front of the trailer. I was thinking of tying a lime green ribbon from the antenna of the car:D . My Mickey topper is already packed, but I'm not putting him on til we reach the Florida welcome center. Don't want him to get ruined on the trip down. If you see us, stop in and say hi!!:cool:

We will be there from Dec17 untill Jan 2 in a cabin. We decorate the inside, put up a small tree & put lights on our outside deck. Dont forget to decorate your golf cart !

Some of the Christmas light displays this past week at FW were great! We got off the bus on our way to the campfire movie/singalong and saw a huge display. We are sure in a few years they would be vying for the "Osborne Lights" title! Thanx to all who made FW so festive.

only 3 more days. we will be there on dec. 30th until jan. 4th....maybe some of you will still be there to say hi too.....

Wasn't it totally gorgeous!!?:p :bounce: We were in loop 200 and the lights in 100 and 200 were out of this world! I think most of those people are there for the duration!!

Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter