Transfer Between On-site Hotels

nighttowll

DIS Veteran
There used to be a car service offered by Universal that would transfer you from one hotel to another if you had dinner reservations. I can't remember the specifics or how you reserved it. I think it was through the concierge. Does anyone know what I am talking about and if they still offer the service?

There used to be a car service offered by Universal that would transfer you from one hotel to another if you had dinner reservations. I can't remember the specifics or how you reserved it. I think it was through the concierge. Does anyone know what I am talking about and if they still offer the service?

They stopped doing the complimentary runs, you can use the ODC but you pay for it now.

I think there are shuttle buses between the hotels. I’m not positive.
I am pretty sure that is gone now as well - I think it did a resort hotel loop.

So you have to go to the hub and then to the hotel you want to go to.
So may take up to 30 minutes to get to PB from SF assuring busses every 10 minutes or so and worst case.

They do but I believe it’s only from the premiere resorts( not 100% about this ) and it’s $15. I just asked about it 2 weeks ago when we were moving from RP to CB. They suggested to book in advance at least a few hours or preferably a day to make sure it is available and you can do it via text. We ended up just walking this time but we used it from PB last year it was a large SUV.

They do but I believe it’s only from the premiere resorts( not 100% about this ) and it’s $15.
At that point, why not just Uber? I asked about luggage transfer from PB to Aventura a year or so ago & was told no, so we Ubered. Convenient & cheap.

At that point, why not just Uber? I asked about luggage transfer from PB to Aventura a year or so ago & was told no, so we Ubered. Convenient & cheap.
It is cheaper to Uber which is what we usually do. Maybe it’s cost effective if you have a family or more luggage as it was a large SUV. Just wanted to put out there that when I asked at RP two weeks ago was told yes. Also, when I last used it from PB I did not have to reserve in advance. Seems like some inconsistencies with this service for sure.

It is cheaper to Uber which is what we usually do. Maybe it’s cost effective if you have a family or more luggage as it was a large SUV. Just wanted to put out there that when I asked at RP two weeks ago was told yes. Also, when I last used it from PB I did not have to reserve in advance. Seems like some inconsistencies with this service for sure.
Yeah Id just use Uber as well. The OP was more about going for dinner than changing hotels I think - but the advice is still valid.

BTW - unless something changed if you are moving between premier hotels bell services will move your bags for you so you could just check out of one and go to the other later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter