Transpacific cruises now open to book

So frustrating! Booking was to open at 8:00 AM EST. When I got in at 7:55 there was very little left in the verandah category! And it seemed like prices REALLY jumped! I booked an ocean view on deck 1 just to get in. Hoping some holds expire later this week and I can book a different room.

I got online at 7:45 just to see if it was early and managed to snag a veranda on the 15 nighter but couldn’t use my placeholder doing it online. I wish DCL would allow us to use placeholders online.

I got online at 7:45 just to see if it was early and managed to snag a veranda on the 15 nighter but couldn’t use my placeholder doing it online. I wish DCL would allow us to use placeholders online.
Were you able to get through over the phone at all to apply the placeholder? I booked the room I wanted online and I'm still on hold to see if they can apply my placeholder.

We were unable to book a veranda room. All gone! Now the cruise is no longer showing online. Sydney to Honolulu

So frustrating! Booking was to open at 8:00 AM EST. When I got in at 7:55 there was very little left in the verandah category! And it seemed like prices REALLY jumped! I booked an ocean view on deck 1 just to get in. Hoping some holds expire later this week and I can book a different room.
When I got on there were no veranda rooms going from Sydney to HI. We booked going the other way as we were lucky to be flexible with the dates. A friend who called in just said that the Sydney to HI is SOLD OUT

Just booked Honolulu to Sydney, Insides are all gone, Concierge is all gone, Oceanview has maybe 20-25 left and Verandah is about the same. This will be a platinum cruise for sure!

Same thing happened today though, we were told booking would open at 0800 Eastern and when I got on at 0750 I was lucky to grab an Oceanview. Super frustrating!

I booked the Honolulu to Sydney. Wish we could do the placeholder online b/c the online stuff was open to book way before 8:00 Eastern when the phone lines opened up. Super frustrating.

Were you able to get through over the phone at all to apply the placeholder? I booked the room I wanted online and I'm still on hold to see if they can apply my placeholder.
I decided not to go thru phone process to use placeholder because I thought the cabins would be gone by the time anyone answered the phone. So I’ll use my placeholder for some other cruise I guess.
I only see ocean view rooms left on the 13 day Aussie cruise, 15 day is not showing up now.

I booked HI to Sydney with a placeholder so I had to wait until 8AM to call. There were no verandahs left by the time I got through at 8:45. But I saved $800 by using my placeholder so I'll take that. Maybe some verandahs will come open later, if not at least I'm going. This weekend I booked 3 night at Aulani before the cruise. I was worried it would get sold out once people booked the cruise. I can't wait!

For those of you that don’t care for the cabin you booked, go back into your reservation and try to modify the stateroom. That’s what I did. I was able go from deck one to a secret verandah room on deck seven! Very happy about that but still very frustrated that Disney opened up booking prior to the time that was posted. This is the Syd to Hnl cruise.

I‘m wondering if prices jumped by the time I was able to book?

Are travel agents able to book early?

Whew… our TA was able to get us two connecting Verandah rooms. It was a crazy morning!!!

Dear god. All verandahs are gone. I tried to book at 930 and they're gone.
shoot... I really wanted to go on this cruise. Oh well.

Keep trying. Cabins are sporadically open. I just looked at modifying my reservation. 6 or 7 verandahs were open on deck 5. AFT and all in a row on both sides.

Now I’m wondering if Disney is slowly releasing them?

Keep trying. Cabins are sporadically open. I just looked at modifying my reservation. 6 or 7 verandahs were open on deck 5. AFT and all in a row on both sides.

Now I’m wondering if Disney is slowly releasing them?

Now even inside and Oceanview are gone as well...you can't even bring up the cruise to see the itinerary. its all gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter