Transport to Mickey Christmas

Kez250

Mouseketeer
I have tickets for the mickey christmas party and I was thinking of visting WL for something to eat before we head over to the MK - I was wondering does the boat still operate or will they stop it as MK will only be open to party ticket holders.

Thought you guys may know

Thanks

K.

We stayed at VWL last year and rode the boat back after MVMCP. It was soooooooo late and sooooooooooo cold. But what a great time we had!
It was sooooooooooo worth it! :earsgirl:

PS We got into MK early-like 4 pm or so. Don't know if you are going to WL for lunch or dinner, but it was great getting into MK earlier than what was advertised for the MVMCP.

You can take the boat from WL to MVMCP. Also, the bus also runs from the MK to WL now. It replaced the ticket/trans bus. One of them will be running, if not both, usually 1-2 hours after the party closes. We're staying at VWL and going to MVMCP on the 1st.
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter