• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation and Park Hours ?'s

phyllis1966

Something witty
Hi - DH and I decided to visit DL and San Diego this year! In the last 3 days, I have learned so much here (I'm usually posting on the WDW boards).

I have a few questions:

1. Since we're visiting San Diego first, is it possible to rent a car for the drive to DL and return it somewhere there? Does anyone have a better/more economical idea?

2. When do June park hours come out? Is it about 2 months ahead, like WDW hours?

3. Can anyone tell me the EMH schedule for the parks? I'd like to do a little planning regarding dining and where to go when.

Thanks guys - I am very excited about our vacation!

renting a car in San Diego & returning it to LAX can be done-
be sure to find out if there's a fee to do so. You can usually do this with the big car rental companies like Hertz, National and Avis.

Some locations charge a fee some don't. Last year I rented from National out of Ft Lauderdale, FL and returned the car to Orlando and no fee. Really depends on the state & agency.

I think park hours are out now, check disneyland.com.

Disneyland has Early Entry, but you must have purchased a ticket that includes it, it is not part of the perks for staying onsite (like WDW). It is included in most 3+ park hoppers. You get ONE DAY of EE on either Monday, Tueday, Thursday, or Saturday.

Does the City Pass that you buy for the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, and Disney allow you to use early entry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter