Transportation at Hilton Head

SLP212

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I just booked my vacation for August! I'm very excited, but have a few questions about planning.
I was wondering what the best airport to fly into to get to Hilton Head Island Resort is? Does disney have a shuttle or Magical Express from the airport to the resort? or is a rental car necessary?
I've heard there are limited dining options at the resort. Are there any restaurants in walking distance?
Thank you!

:welcome: to the DIS! THis is probably not the best board to get your answers- you may want to repost on the DVC resorts board.

The closest airport is Savannah/Hilton Head but also sometimes a good deal more expensive. It is about 45mins from the resort. Charleston is about 2 1/2 hours. No matter which airport you use, you will need to rent a car. There is no Magical Express.

There are several restaurants in walking distance in Shelter Cove and many with in 1-2 miles.

We absolutely love Disney's HHI resort. My kids like it even a bit more than WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter