Transportation from MGM to Epcot

bartoscowabunga

Mouseketeer
I know you can take a bus from MGM to Epcot, but we are staying at the Swan & Dolphin and I was wondering, can you take the water taxi from MGM to Epcot?

Yes, you can take a boat from the Swan/Dolphin to either MGM or Epcot, as well as from MGM to Epcot and vice versa. It's a nice ride. You can also walk to either from the Swan/Dolphin if you like to walk.

You can take the watertaxi but I believe you'll need to change boats at Boardwalk. You can even walk between the two if you don't mind the exercise.

Norm

You should not have to change boats... Just get on one boat... and it'll make all the stops, and then turn around at Epcot. Total time: 30mins.

We just got back from a BW stay, and everytime we went to MGM we walked. Always beat the boat. EPCOT is only a short walk past BW, with all the stops the boat makes (plus perhaps the initial wait for the boat) I think it is quicker to just walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter